Mizuno Pro offseason conditioning program...

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
I was curious if anyone on here has used this program with any of their Mizuno gloves? I have a GMP700 that I'm sending in and I spoke with the customer service rep and he said it's like getting a brand new glove back so I'm pretty excited about it. I purchased the glove in 2013 and sold it to a buddy who in turn sold it to another buddy and now I have the glove back and it's way more broken in than I ever would've gotten it so I'm interested to see how nice it is when I get it back. If anyone has used it and has any before/after pics, I'd love to see them. I took some before pics but it's been so long since I've posted pics on here that I'm gonna have to figure it out again. Here's the link to the thread showing the glove and what it looked like when I bought it though...

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1283759&highlight=gmp700

I actually requested to have the web changed from camel to black but keep the lacing black as well so we'll see if they'll do it. Updates to follow :biggthumpup:

SlickNick82

Addicted to Softballfans
Curious about this too. I have a gmp700 bought two seasons ago, still in good shape. But, I never registered it, and probably have no receipts. Thoughts on how to eventually use this program???

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
Curious about this too. I have a gmp700 bought two seasons ago, still in good shape. But, I never registered it, and probably have no receipts. Thoughts on how to eventually use this program???

You don't have to register it or have a receipt. On the outer pinky side of the glove, down towards the heel, there is a serial number stamped into the glove and that's how they keep track of which gloves have been sent in. It says limited edition and then the number is below it. I don't have a receipt either. I called CS and they said to just send it in.

Soxfan8

Starting Player
I was curious if anyone on here has used this program with any of their Mizuno gloves? I have a GMP700 that I'm sending in and I spoke with the customer service rep and he said it's like getting a brand new glove back so I'm pretty excited about it. I purchased the glove in 2013 and sold it to a buddy who in turn sold it to another buddy and now I have the glove back and it's way more broken in than I ever would've gotten it so I'm interested to see how nice it is when I get it back. If anyone has used it and has any before/after pics, I'd love to see them. I took some before pics but it's been so long since I've posted pics on here that I'm gonna have to figure it out again. Here's the link to the thread showing the glove and what it looked like when I bought it though...

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1283759&highlight=gmp700

I actually requested to have the web changed from camel to black but keep the lacing black as well so we'll see if they'll do it. Updates to follow :biggthumpup:

Just wondering how this turned out, and whether they actually swapped your web and honored your request about the lace color.