For Sale/Trade mizuno techfire *rage* 200$ or trade for something decent

x-Famouz_king-x

Addicted to Softballfans
Mizuno techfire rage @ 200 firm or trade for demarini or worth something decent bat has 2000 asa stamp 100mph+ was grandfathered in has 300 hits all by 1 girl I swung it 10xs just sits in bag email me or pm me for pics want this gone

Last edited:

brother_hezakia

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Mizuno techfire rage @ 200 firm or trade for demarini or worth something decent bat has 2000 asa stamp 1000mph+ was grandfathered in has 300 hits all by 1 girl I swung it 10xs just sits in bag email me or pm me for pics want this gone

wow a 200 dollar rage that is 1000 mph. get it while its hot

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Mizuno techfire rage @ 200 firm or trade for demarini or worth something decent bat has 2000 asa stamp 1000mph+ was grandfathered in has 300 hits all by 1 girl I swung it 10xs just sits in bag email me or pm me for pics want this gone

Good luck with that :rolleyes: about $100 high on the price

Zach36

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry bro, this is not the site for your asking price. You should look at the price guide. It give you an estimate of what the sale price is on here.

The mizuno price guide (http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=562299) says used $95-110. So next time you want to sell something on here look at that. Then you can determine if you want to sell it for around that price. Oh, and this is not EGAY...

x-Famouz_king-x

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the help guys and ya egay is high priced n I have people pming for 200 its old bat but ya I'm working on luck I'm a small guy and I'm doing 320ft on a good day I wanna see what a real homerun hitter does wit it

VMI97

Proto-typical "SLOT 2"
I smash at Wilson Park in Torrance, no word on a rage hittin300+ft. I had one last year and hit it 275 and ppl were shocked, good stick but I guess not at Wilson...gotta join my team if you're hitt'n that 320...I'll pay your league fees, lol

DingDinger23

Star Player
I smash at Wilson Park in Torrance, no word on a rage hittin300+ft. I had one last year and hit it 275 and ppl were shocked, good stick but I guess not at Wilson...gotta join my team if you're hitt'n that 320...I'll pay your league fees, lol

320 with a techfire is not that difficult. Just swing hard and hit the sweet spot. 200 bucks is ridiculous though, unless its niw and comes with another one for free

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Thanks for the help guys and ya egay is high priced n I have people pming for 200 its old bat but ya I'm working on luck I'm a small guy and I'm doing 320ft on a good day I wanna see what a real homerun hitter does wit it

haha then why isn't it sold yet?! waiting for a higher offer than your asking price? :rolleyes:

VMI97

Proto-typical "SLOT 2"
**correction** yeah we have a blue rage 28oz. 25 ball bp I hit three past the 300 pole, so yeah I guess he does smash it 320, man wierd that we had that bat in our bag and it actually mashes....I'll give you $80.

jrscll

IPIIHB
I will pay your listing fees & paypal fees if you can sell this on Ebay for $200.00 and of course not selling to a family or friend.

fantastik

Addicted to Softballfans
If this bat is legit like he says it is...I bet its shaved. I have seen guys smash the ball at least 400ft with a shaved techfire like this. These bats are dirty when they are shaved. They have to do something to detect these pieces of $#it

lawhead18

Addicted to Softballfans
If this bat is legit like he says it is...I bet its shaved. I have seen guys smash the ball at least 400ft with a shaved techfire like this. These bats are dirty when they are shaved. They have to do something to detect these pieces of $#it

These bats are far from piece's of ****!! All og techfires are nasty!

slippuller49

Addicted to Softballfans

I used to hit mine 340 on the regular... It was stock...