mlb free agency

trip

stfu
it used to be sweet, but then bars in the middle of nowhere became better than pioneer square

trip

stfu
i'd like to hear more of your knowledge joee.

specifically on the boise hawks and casper ghosts

BB15

Ape Raids
Twitter has been ablaze for the past 30 minutes saying the M's are about to do something really stupid. Words like "panic" and "damaging" being tossed about. Wee!!

trip

stfu
i been seeing that bull**** too.

neumos and showbox are still g2g, but i doubt cano is into the whole grunge scene

I ate up by the open air market in Seattle then went bar hopping in Pioneer Square while TDY to Lewis back in 09. Got real sick and Had to pay a cover just to get into a place so I could go to the bathroom. Overall terrible experience other than hitting some coyote ugly knockoff bar after a mariners game. That bar was called something saloon and the girls wore bikinis and chaps, it was alright in my book.

trip

stfu
i got rid of my yellow fever at cal. the ones in seattle had already graduated and got their black mercedes and husband 20 years their elder. they wanted nothing to do with a tatted up beaded ginger

BB15

Ape Raids
I hope they trade Felix for mauer straight up.

The one thing I will guarantee is that no deal will involve Felix. I have a feeling they're sending *** Walker+ to LAD for Kemp. Moving Walker is the only thing I can think of that I'd consider "damaging".

trip

stfu
lol cowgirls inc. mechanical bull in there. you wouldn't believe how many drunk bitches i saw piss themselves on that thing.

BB15

Ape Raids
I ate up by the open air market in Seattle then went bar hopping in Pioneer Square while TDY to Lewis back in 09. Got real sick and Had to pay a cover just to get into a place so I could go to the bathroom. Overall terrible experience other than hitting some coyote ugly knockoff bar after a mariners game. That bar was called something saloon and the girls wore bikinis and chaps, it was alright in my book.

Cowgirls Inc. Half nude chicks are cool, but that place ****in' blows.

lol cowgirls inc. mechanical bull in there. you wouldn't believe how many drunk bitches i saw piss themselves on that thing.

Yeah, that was it. They had a pipe and hand ropes above the bar and would do acrobatics, I'd go there again if I had the chance.

trip

stfu
bb15 prefers the russian "spas" outside lewis/mcchord that everyone in the miilitary is banned from

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
If you can't beat'em, join'em. Edward Mujica to Red Sox 9.5/2

I guess you can never have enough pitching.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
If you can't beat'em, join'em. Edward Mujica to Red Sox 9.5/2

I guess you can never have enough pitching.
Maybe it works out for them, but the Cardinals didn't even give him a qualifying offer out of fear that he would accept it.

trip

stfu
i think he's just using the mariners as leverage. unles he's got some unknown desire to play with jesus montero and noesi again... the mariners are effed