mlb free agency

BB15

Ape Raids
i think he's just using the mariners as leverage. unles he's got some unknown desire to play with jesus montero and noesi again... the mariners are effed

There's no doubt that he is, but if the M's and Yankees are $60MM apart....

trip

stfu
the mariners honestly have had good luck with their non signings.

see: zito, hamilton, jason schmidt, i think they made an offer to pujols

all spent time on the DL. i really can't remember a big one that went on the shelf for awhile. gutierrez, but he wasn't a "big signing" or a free agent

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Maybe the Royals can finally get themselves in contention. Been teasing with it for a bit and it would be nice to see it again. It has been a lonnnnnnnnnnnng time.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Problem with the Royals is their #1 is James Shields, shields is a nice pitcher but he's no #1

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Salty did what he needed to do, but I really hope Marlins don't do **** until they right the leadership/ownership.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Barry Bonds looking good these days

Screen-Shot-2013-12-06-at-7.39.53-AM.png

trip

stfu
oh they've been trying to the last few years. i don't get it.

why the **** did he come to seattle, outside of the money?

they're well known for their latino community, deep rap influences, and vast amount of nightclubs.

from 74 wins to 79. awesome. now go get ubaldo jimenez, trade taijuan walker for kemp, and sign choo and i'll get a little excited

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah ESPN citing a source that says its done. I am glad he is not going to NYY. They will now overspend for someone else to please their fan base.

How many elite years does Cano have left? 5 tops?