MLB hot stove

Pylon #00

Bad Mother****er
i can't even watch this anymore.....

Ben Zobrist gets 57 million for 4......Gordon supposedly getting 80-100 for 4.....

that's insane.....ridiuclous numbers for really nice mlb players. .270 and an elite LF defender.....

i dont get it.....give me 6 months, i can be a ****ty left fielder and could probably hit .180 and i'd take 1 mil a year for 4

League minimum for 1 year would set up your family for generations if they stay in KS.....

Primo

fat and famous pablo
exactly.....and production wouldn't drop off that much.....

i irl believe he woudn't hit a curve ball any better than me if i had 6 months of hitting....cage for 6 months w/ nothing but 97....

becuase he can't hit curve balls...like at all. wanna know why he hits .270? it's becuase pitchers are stupid and throw him fastablls sometimes. same thing w/ Salvy...worst pitch selection of anyone but yet they still throw him strikes.

stupid

Pylon #00

Bad Mother****er
i dont know what fleeced means

232.gif

hrdchrgin13

It's all chance, they could all suck a fat **** to.

Go ahead and trade Freeman, why force him to be a part of the **** show.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I had Enciarte on my FB team last year and he wasn't the worst. Hope this helps.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
what do think about this cargo talk? soler/javy for cargo to play rf. sign heyward long term to play cf then moving to rf when almora comes up. trade other soler javy for sp or sign kazmir or leake?

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
good grab by astros getting giles from phils, love the walker trade to for mets. i probably like walkers bat more then zobrist.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
So post-season hero Murphy going to ramble down the road or is Walker a big back-up? Doubtful.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
This sucks, I will miss Soler I had high hopes for the guy.
Now Cards will get Davis and Gordon it's a win for them.