MLB hot stove

3XC

Big Truss
Having seen what Red Sox fans turned into, you're better off not winning. Retain your humanity. Your soul should leave your body at the moment you die, not the moment you step into Lidz in Braintree and drop 190 bucks to convey to the world how you're a winner too.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Ha! Last year was bad enough..... I miss the days when tickets was cheap and I could enjoy myself at a game.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Weekday arrive early
Free parking in a neighborhood around the park
$5 jumbo slice/free pop at Bacci's to fill up before the game.
Grab a bottled drink at 7/11.
Get your peanuts for $5 on the outside from the brother.
Get in line early to get LF front row bleacher seat.
After all that savings I dont mind over paying for a beer and chicago dog in the 7th inning.

And $3 Coronas down the street

3XC

Big Truss
The Orioles are gonna have no pitching and suck in 2015 and Adam Jones will strike out 175 times and hit .285 with a OBP of .310 and people will fawn over him like he's prime Griffey, because O's fans are mostly morons.

OTOH, we get to see Wieters play 55 games before he gets hurt again for 17 million dollars. Thats super ****ing duper.

3XC

Big Truss
Os surprised us in 2012. Now they're expected to score a whole lot and win 80 plus games, and really with that lineup they should score plenty. They have nothing in the way of starting pitching and barring a shocking Mets-like arrival of multiple power arms from the minors (lol) they're gonna be meh.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
if they only get 20 HRs from Trumbo I'd consider that a huge disappointment as he brings zero else to the table other than power

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Have to be looking hard at Davis..... No other reason. Get Davis and they will thump like the Jays.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Not as far off as you think.... Donaldson/Jose. Cruz/Davis
broke down Tulo/ aging Edwin Seager/healthy Cano

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
And ya ya.... I know about the ball parks. Lets say road HRs only in 2016. M's w/Davis > Jays