mlb offseason

trip

stfu
because ronnie is a punk ***** and i don't want to hear how the red sox will trade for stanton and heyward

lol braves traded heyward

russel martin to the blue jays

stanton gets richer

trip

stfu
i'm not officially a person so none of my stuff gets tagged official until saint rolls in and changes it

trip

stfu
which NY?

same goes for both, i'd guess. any shortstop is on their radar, i doubt any trades get made until hanley gets overpaid somewhere for 120 games a year

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Yankees. I heard they were expressing interest in Andrus. They will overpay the hell out of him imo.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Good trade for Cards/Braves.... Martin off the block, For that price I'm glad he won't be coming to Chicago.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Mariners pursuing J Upton but I don't see how the Braves can afford to trade him now.

After the Braves traded Jason Heyward to the Cardinals on Monday, it appears as if outfielder Justin Upton could be the next man to leave Atlanta, according to Bob Nightengale of USA Today on Monday. Per Nightengale, the Mariners are a strong suitor to acquire the 27-year-old right fielder.

Upton batted .270 with 29 homers and 102 RBI in 566 at-bats in 2014.

trip

stfu
he already told the m's to go **** themselves when he was with AZ in a trade. i'd guess his no trade teams are still the same and he's only got one year left i think

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
The Blue Jays, Brewers, Cubs and Indians are the four teams on Justin Upton‘s revised no-trade list, FOX Sports’ Jon Paul Morosi reports

ssf

Too tired to care
he already told the m's to go **** themselves when he was with AZ in a trade. i'd guess his no trade teams are still the same and he's only got one year left i think

Things have changed a fair bit since then - Seattle actually has a chance at playoffs these days so he'll change his mind for the right money.

ssf

Too tired to care
I hope that useless **** hits 320 with 35HR and 120RBI this year - just to **** with trip.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
There won't be room for a Justin Upton with the Cubs and their over flowing talent.

trip

stfu
i couldn't give less of a ****. like literally, i'm more concerned with the rubber band and butterfly clip on the corner of my desk than what you can or can't do

trip

stfu
ByBfmNtcrop_1936x1015_034resize_1200x630.resize_610x.jpg