MLB regular season thread

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Blue Jays, not the Orioles, get BJ Upton. It says SD is picking up a lot of the salary and it only cost a Single A prospect. Seems like a good pick up. I think Toronto ends up winning the East, Houston takes one wild card, and the Red Sox and Orioles fight for the last spot. It wouldn't shock me if Houston passes Texas though.

3XC

Big Truss
Toronto has loaded up before and it never works out for them. Boston's bullpen is getting stronger by adding new players and eventually (late August) they're gonna get back all the hurt players.

For all the oohing and aahing about Toronto's offense, its simply not as good as Boston's or Baltimore's.

Of the three AL East contenders, Toronto has the worst bullpen and has scored the fewest runs. They would need a solid run to win the division, like a 20 win August or something.

Boston, Texas, Cleveland your division winners, if not Boston then Baltimore. If the Orioles starters can hold together what they have done lately (last 13 games starters ERA is 1 something) they'll win the division running away.

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
Unless they get another starter I see Houston passing Texas by next week. Hopefully the walkoff from last night will spark some excitement

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i got my wife royal tickets for her bday since i'm in KC that day for some sales trainings.....

now she can't go.....

so i'm out of town on her bday and going to a royals game w/o her on her bday.....

if she'd have been a better woman, she'd have married a better man

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Screen-Shot-2016-07-26-at-11.04.55-AM.png

Stretch19

Grow up
i just said what the O's offered, i never said i was surprised they didnt take it

turning down jimenez and 2 minor leaguers and accepting a trade for 1 minor leaguer just show how ass jimenez and his salary is

Country469

James Shields looked great last night...........the start of another implosion on the south side. Sale must really be a ****ing dirtbag.