MN Combatant Tournament Team - Interest?

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ND/MN Combatant Tournament Team - Interest?

So if we split this into a regional thing, I'm pretty sure we could fill a team from the ND/MN area pretty easy.

Anyone interested? If we can get enough guys interested we can look at some tournaments and dates.

McQuades in Bismarck, ND is a strong possibility. The dates are:

2013 - June 28, 29 & 30

Tentative for McQuades:

DW97
NDshotokan
duggyfresh
shanko
rx7 omaha
chris21
alteredzx
djwtp

Last edited:

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm over in MI, but could make the drive. I have family in MN.... would just be dependent on the dates!

DW97

Star Player
I'm in...could always do Mcquades in ND..if anyone wanted to fly in, we could carpool up from Mpls.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
McQuades would be the ****! That's a great idea. It's a hell of a tournament and my team won't be playing in it this year. :(

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I'm in...could always do Mcquades in ND..if anyone wanted to fly in, we could carpool up from Mpls.

Hmmmm now that could get me out there.....just have to figure out what to do with the wife lol Cheaper then sending her to mall of america thats for sure.

shanko

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys are getting way above my softball skill level but within my drinking skill level, I'm in.

Ultima95

South TX DLAS
You guys should check wih Brownie and see what kind of support he can give the team, since you will be in his area.

DW97

Star Player
No support...already checked...should be able to keep costs down a bit with roomies and car pool if people want in.

Sixes

K C C O
This is a really good idea.......

I had to sell off all my bats, but I used to be a COMbatant (but I will fly the flag again soon) and I could scrounge one up if need be.

I couldn't do McQuade's but if you guys do any other tourneys, I'd be Interested.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
What level is everyone that is showing interest in McQuades?

I'm just a rec baller, but I can play D.

This is a really good idea.......

I had to sell off all my bats, but I used to be a COMbatant (but I will fly the flag again soon) and I could scrounge one up if need be.

I couldn't do McQuade's but if you guys do any other tourneys, I'd be Interested.

I will GIVE you a bat if you can swing something heavy. :D

Carbone13

<font color="#4F4F4F">SBF Fund Donor</font>
You guys are making me hate not having money anymore. You guessed it, Im married now. Playing in the McQuades would be freakin awesome.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So could we put together an ASA "D" team for Mcquades?

I know that if we fall short or someone backs out I could get a replacement. I'd just have to give them a Combat. ;)

DW97

Star Player
I texted the TD to reserve a spot while we work on it. I too could get a couple locals if needed.

DW97

Star Player
And HH...yes you do need to get there sometime...it's a blast. SO MANY teams its nuts.