MN Combatant Tournament Team - Interest?

DW97

Star Player
I play league with a lot of the xtreme guys...they don't play Mcquades and if they aren't playing that weekend I'm sure would play...just have to play up with them coming out.

DW97

Star Player
I play league with a lot of the xtreme guys...they don't play Mcquades and if they aren't playing that weekend I'm sure would play...just have to play up with them coming out.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Playing up would be fine by me as we'd be playing to have fun anyway.

Should I start listing names in the OP of guys that are interested in McQuades? See if we can get 12?

shanko

Addicted to Softballfans
I think I have a wedding I'm in that weekend. I will check tonite when I get home.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew

I met several of them in Seattle last year, we stayed at the same hotel. Good guys.

shanko

Addicted to Softballfans
Those dates stick in my mind but the guy usually plays mcquades so I don't think he wud schedule it then.

Nope just texted him it's the week before. I'm in if we play d or lower. You don't want me any higher than that!!!

Last edited:

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Those dates stick in my mind but the guy usually plays mcquades so I don't think he wud schedule it then.

Nope just texted him it's the week before. I'm in if we play d or lower. You don't want me any higher than that!!!

Haha. We'll just have to do extra BP so you can hit C pitchers. :rolleyes::D

duggyfresh

Innovance/COMbat
If we are serious about going my whole team will be a COMbat team this year and I can easily get a few of them to come up there.