Monsta Bat issues

Sbrazel21

BAT W#0RE
yet warranties are denied by monsta because of that and you defend them

I've got my popcorn now, just waiting on your references.
(i noticed that you did pluralize "warrantees" so my math tells me that there would be more than one)
DLMK

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I've got my popcorn now, just waiting on your references.
(i noticed that you did pluralize "warrantees" so my math tells me that there would be more than one)
DLMK
Shouldn't be too hard, can someone look at the list of people banned from the Monsta Militia FB page? Start with those people

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Here's a quick question... of the guys on here who are religious Monsta supporters/users, how many of you are good hitters vs. guys who put no work in but want the bat to do everything for them? Is it even fun to mis hit a ball badly and still hit a HR?

It's 2017. No matter which company's bat you choose any grown man should be able to hit a .52 300 ball over a 300' fence.

You're all adults, so you can choose what bat company to support and where to spend your money. I still don't see why any sane person would choose Monsta though.

Sbrazel21

BAT W#0RE
he doesn't want the truth. he wants to live in denial
I'm all for the truth, but when you keep spouting that there are "lots" of people that have been denied a return, and then when called out on it, cant come up with one viable reference.

Country469

I'm all for the truth, but when you keep spouting that there are "lots" of people that have been denied a return, and then when called out on it, cant come up with one viable reference.

there was already screen shots posted on here from carl telling his own rep that a customer was **** outa luck and the rep even was present when the bat broke and said the balls were 52. You can search that out, bro.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have knowing lived within four hours of any ASA excluding base leagues in the past nine years and I know a guy who it's happened to. I've literally never seen a monsta in person and know someone that his busted hitting it when the bat was fairly new. He's lied about so much, and shown how ignorant he is so often, why wouldn't I assume everyone claiming basically the same story of one person I know is true?

He doesn't have a utrip bat because he pissed them off so badly they told him to kick rocks. What else do you really need?

Sbrazel21

BAT W#0RE
there was already screen shots posted on here from carl telling his own rep that a customer was **** outa luck and the rep even was present when the bat broke and said the balls were 52. You can search that out, bro.
I believe he was a former rep at the time. the item in question was a warranty return bat, thus NO WARRANTY. Yes, a big company probably would have goodwilled the guy a bat, but not under any obligation to do so.

Sbrazel21

BAT W#0RE
i haven't said the word "lots" but keep making stuff up
Sorry, I paraphrased on your behalf:
"Returns are still getting denied and he is not more professional. Nuthugger"

sooooooo, you're saying more than 1? care to elaborate?

Joker

it has happened more than once. what is there to elaborate on? maybe you should go ask your fuhrer if he has ever denied a warranty and the reasons why

Country469

I need to send him a text too cuz being a ball rep who can't look at bats and tell what balls they've hit clearly makes me the worst rep in the history of repping.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
A lot of places won't give you a return on a nr breaking, but he's the only one I've heard of calling his customers liars repeatedly.

Sbrazel21

BAT W#0RE
I have knowing lived within four hours of any ASA excluding base leagues in the past nine years and I know a guy who it's happened to. I've literally never seen a monsta in person and know someone that his busted hitting it when the bat was fairly new. He's lied about so much, and shown how ignorant he is so often, why wouldn't I assume everyone claiming basically the same story of one person I know is true?

He doesn't have a utrip bat because he pissed them off so badly they told him to kick rocks. What else do you really need?
I admit, he's abusive and obnoxious and pisses people off. I guess we wont vote him in as president. :confused:
But here I thought the topic was not honoring a warranty?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I admit, he's abusive and obnoxious and pisses people off. I guess we wont vote him in as president. :confused:
But here I thought the topic was not honoring a warranty?
Ea sports is in that thread. He hit his indoors with 52s and Carl denied it. There's one for you to start, in addition to the rest of his ****.

Country469

A lot of places won't give you a return on a nr breaking, but he's the only one I've heard of calling his customers liars repeatedly.

Ive only had to deal with this issue once, and that company also had on file that the first return was made 3 weeks after my purchase. They also looked up when they shipped the NR to me, and decided they'd give me a third bat. Now, had they not done that, then I can learn at that point its an inferior product they won't back up and stay away from that company.

Joker

there were a few guys before the monsta screenshots who had a worth/miken break real quick (even though they swung it in the middle of winter) they got a bat back with a RA# for another return

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ive only had to deal with this issue once, and that company also had on file that the first return was made 3 weeks after my purchase. They also looked up when they shipped the NR to me, and decided they'd give me a third bat. Now, had they not done that, then I can learn at that point its an inferior product they won't back up and stay away from that company.
I also like the, we looked at it and it isn't defective, line. I'm pretty sure it's broken so yeah it is. Also, the evidence of the defect could be obscured/changed by the crack. Lol

pirates33

Addicted to Softballfans

Exactly, I see no issue with him saying the part about no warranty on a NR bat. That's fine. When he goes out of his way to accuse the customer and call them a liar, he's crossed the line.

Just remember, if you buy a Monsta bat you're supporting Chinese manufacturing. Very un trump like

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
I said people who post screen shots aren't full of ****. The ? you seem to be forgetting tho, is if softball players are full of ****, that makes you full of **** too. Also the whole receipt fraud thing is soooooo 2008

i am. i broke a worth m7598 with launch 650's so i could get a return on that turd of a bat. and even got a receipt from a guy online. screenshots of a guy with a no warranty bat wanting a warranty on it. yeah i saw it. carl acts like a child who cares.

receipt fraud might be 2008 here, but on ultimate and other fb pages there are guys asking for receipts all the time to this day and getting them.