Monsta Bat issues

Country469

i am. i broke a worth m7598 with launch 650's so i could get a return on that turd of a bat. and even got a receipt from a guy online. screenshots of a guy with a no warranty bat wanting a warranty on it. yeah i saw it. carl acts like a child who cares.

receipt fraud might be 2008 here, but on ultimate and other fb pages there are guys asking for receipts all the time to this day and getting them.

Its not about the warranty at all though, its about Carl straight making up excuses for why his product failed and doing anything other than accepting full responsibility for that. Ship nothing because its a NR, fine, thats a business choice. Call someone a liar when you cannot possibly provide proof or back up anything, is a personal choice that reflects character. If you still choose to do business with him thats your option, just like you can opt to fund ISIS if you really want to.

Joker

yea who cares if he acts like a child? not his paying customers who are called liars and denied their warranties. again, ****ing delusional people

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
I have not been denied a warranty claim, bats are great, have had many that have not broke. Maybe I'm just lucky

Joker

Xv1Qvn9.png

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I hate buying extended warranties but occasionally I do. But to purchase a primary warranty just seems silly. Just call it bat insurance I guess and call State Farm.

Joker

so the official word from 4-5 reps is that no replacement/warranty has ever been denied in the history of the company. i was also threatened that this is libel

Joker

they are denying the warranty thing but now they are calling it a "denial of replacement purchase" and that monsta has the right to refuse service to anyone

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
service isn't everything. pioneers service was absolute **** on their television sets but the tv's were fire. i've returned 4 bats in the 12 years i've played softball and have owned probably close to 60-70 bats. i'd say thats probably a little more than typical for an average player (number of bats owned)

i've used custom fishing rods from manufacturers who are small and absolute garbage from a warranty perspective compared to fenwick/stcroix/gloomis. they cost the same but perform better in areas. its just the risk i'm willing to take.

the idea isn't absurd to care less about service. outside of his ****ty character. its just not typical that your everyday player would ever have to deal with it.

-Six-

Weiner
No one says the little guy has to be able to take of you like the big guys.

It's the fact people are accused of lying or using their bats with frozen balls and other nonsense that is just silly

tonyjohnson619

service isn't everything. pioneers service was absolute **** on their television sets but the tv's were fire. i've returned 4 bats in the 12 years i've played softball and have owned probably close to 60-70 bats. i'd say thats probably a little more than typical for an average player (number of bats owned)

i've used custom fishing rods from manufacturers who are small and absolute garbage from a warranty perspective compared to fenwick/stcroix/gloomis. they cost the same but perform better in areas. its just the risk i'm willing to take.

the idea isn't absurd to care less about service. outside of his ****ty character. its just not typical that your everyday player would ever have to deal with it.

So true on the part with custom rods.... I do a bit of ocean fishing and have some custom wrapped rods... sometimes the guy wrapping them is a douche bag and pain in the *** but it don't take away from the performance of the product

Hogrider

I have not been denied a warranty claim, bats are great, have had many that have not broke. Maybe I'm just lucky

^^ Not considered luck. I have 3 (Monsta 15', Torch 16', Torch, 17') Team has another 4 (2- DNA, 16' Torch, 16' USA torch), Some perform better than others.. But have 0 issues with durability. Some Monsta bats are hot as a roast beef sandwich (use your imagination), that is now being swung over my Scorching hot well broken in J3A (my favorite bat of all time)...

It's like this. No 1 really cares what jokers opinion is about Monsta, besides joker. I have my own conclusion drawn and I'm sure everyone else has heir own opinion too.

If you don't hate carl, get a preorder

If you hate carl and still like how Monsta swings.. buy a Used off a board bro

If you hate Monsta products swing something else

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian

So true on the part with custom rods.... I do a bit of ocean fishing and have some custom wrapped rods... sometimes the guy wrapping them is a douche bag and pain in the *** but it don't take away from the performance of the product

Custom fishing rods? Think I've only ever owned Ugly Sticks......

I must be the league night, Hammer swinging pop-fly hitter of the fishing world and in no way can relate to the performance value of a custom fishing rod.

tonyjohnson619

Custom fishing rods? Think I've only ever owned Ugly Sticks......

I must be the league night, Hammer swinging pop-fly hitter of the fishing world and in no way can relate to the performance value of a custom fishing rod.
My last rod was 450... I won't go into what the reel and line cost

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
My last rod was 450... I won't go into what the reel and line cost

Holy hell I thought nice fishing poles were $150 and figured I was too hard on my equipment for that.

Last week I went fishing for trout and bass. Ended up catching a 14lb catfish and a bunch of panfish. Not a great day but I didn't get skunked and I wasn't working. If my poles were $450, I would've been pissed and slapped them around for catching the wrong fish.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Not considered luck. I have 3 (Monsta 15', Torch 16', Torch, 17') Team has another 4 (2- DNA, 16' Torch, 16' USA torch), Some perform better than others.. But have 0 issues with durability. Some Monsta bats are hot as a roast beef sandwich (use your imagination), that is now being swung over my Scorching hot well broken in J3A (my favorite bat of all time)...

It's like this. No 1 really cares what jokers opinion is about Monsta, besides joker. I have my own conclusion drawn and I'm sure everyone else has heir own opinion too.

If you don't hate carl, get a preorder

If you hate carl and still like how Monsta swings.. buy a Used off a board bro

If you hate Monsta products swing something else
I don't care about his opinion and don't care if you care about mine. Every dollar spent on his products, new or used, is a validation of his behavior.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I still assert that Monsta caters to w(rec)k ballers with piss poor swings. The few Monstas I see around here are swung by horrible players who know they suck and want to maximize whatever pathetic distance they can get by swinging a hot bat.

tonyjohnson619

Holy hell I thought nice fishing poles were $150 and figured I was too hard on my equipment for that.

Last week I went fishing for trout and bass. Ended up catching a 14lb catfish and a bunch of panfish. Not a great day but I didn't get skunked and I wasn't working. If my poles were $450, I would've been pissed and slapped them around for catching the wrong fish.
Lol... mine are ocean rods... when I go out I have about 8 different setups ... normally 2 each of the common line size so if I loose a hook I don't have to re-tie during a hot tuna bite