Monsta vs Demarini (I know... not again)

mossman

That's how we dooze it!
that's not input. that is the ramblings of a guy trying really hard to be something he isn't

maybe you shouldn't take the quote of context either dip****

my excuse is that i'm right. he has both bats in his hands. instead of asking about them actually swing them and find out which one you like better

i didn't ramble about LS bats or eastons or whatever the **** that review moron was talking about. none of that had anything to do with the question asked in this thread

no it wasn't, you just want to look like you know something when you have no clue. you really need to **** off

if he has swung all these bat why did he give a generic response of "both great companies"? it's a stupid response that has nothing to do with the question being asked

pretty sure you just enjoy taking the opposite side of me even when it's completely dumb and makes you look just as retarded as this review ****wit

telling the dumbass op to actually swing the bats he has instead of asking about them to find out what he likes is the only helpful answer in here

oh you're just reading the title? then carry on with your stupidity. it's not like there is anymore to the thread than the title

then why did your answer have nothing to do with the post? you're lying piece of **** just trying to cover your ass cause you have no clue what you're talking about

0c90c4048a4f181aa31e6b2f362f683d_im-still-right-im-right-meme_430-539.jpeg

Attachments

• 699d3d2d43af7c96cf68180bfd7f481d_tough-guy-meme-gallery-tough-guy-memes_400-400.jpeg
    699d3d2d43af7c96cf68180bfd7f481d_tough-guy-meme-gallery-tough-guy-memes_400-400.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 5
then why did your answer have nothing to do with the post? you're lying piece of **** just trying to cover your ass cause you have no clue what you're talking about
So angry, Rusty! Bae333's league switched to ASA; hence the ASA bat references in my original post. Liar... not at all. You just need to read my first post closely... or don't; I don't care. Enjoy your day!

Alright guys I hate to open up this can of worms, but I've read almost every thread on this subject and have yet to acquire the information I'm looking for. I currently own a DeMarini Stadium CL22 (possibly one of my favorite bats ever) which was my gamer for the last couple of years before our ASA league switched to the .52/300 balls. I ended up purchasing a 15 Aftermath USA for my gamer last year and was disappointed with it. Even with well over 200 swings on it I honestly could not tell a difference in distance between that bat and my CL22 (both were same weight). Based on what I had researched I would have expected the USA AM to be much hotter with the .52 balls. The sweet spot was considerably smaller than my CL22- I felt like I could smoke line drives with the AM USA but when I needed the distance/lift it just wasn't there unless I perfectly centered the sweet spot.

This year I ended up selling the AM USA and am currently in possession of a Monsta Bomb and a 2016 AM OG. I have not removed the wrapper from either and plan to return/sell 1 of the 2. I have read every Monsta thread on here and I am well aware of all of their customer service problems, delivery problems, etc (don't worry didn't buy the warranty). Based on what I have read people seem to think Bomb may have slightly more distance than the AM with a smaller sweet spot (and of course others that state that the sweet spot on the bomb is great). For those of you who have swung both bats- how do they compare in terms of distance and sweet spot? I understand that many times its a matter of preference. I found that the smaller sweet spot on the AM USA significantly affected my ability to get slight mis-hits out of the park. Any input is appreciated, however it seems that these threads always devolve into one side bashing Carl and the other side defending him. Please just provide input on the bats' performance if possible- thanks!
Bae333, back on topic, AM USA and a stiff handled Bombs are my two favorite bats from 16. Do you prefer 1, or 2 piece feedback? Performance is great on both Bats, but from what I remember, the Bomb had a larger SS.

Last edited:

RustyShakleford

So angry, Rusty! Bae333's league switched to ASA; hence the ASA bat references in my original post. Liar... not at all. You just need to read my first post closely... or don't; I don't care. Enjoy your day!
and you are full of ****. i'm pretty good at picking up on bull**** and you are the biggest bull**** artist around right now

Country469

I just figured I may have played against him at B worlds or something back in the day. Ya never know, and knowing is half the battle.

ASA when I lived in Chicagoland some, but utrip until I reetiyad
Where are you at now, Jorge? The first USSSA tournament I played was an open tournament in Omaha, back in 2001. My first at bat consisted of the pitcher landing a backflip and pitching a strike. Then I stepped out of the box, and was given a strike! Honestly, it think my swings too long for the flatter pitching. USSSA tends to separate the men from the boys, in some cases.

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
why not swing both and make up your own mind?

like the guy or not, Rusty is 100% spot on with this comment. Asking others about what bat will fit your swing is as useful as tits on a bull.

IMO both Demarini and Monsta bats perform well, but you will have to put the time in and swing them yourself to know what fits your swing the best. Bae333 take the wrapper off the Bomb, put a few hundred swing on it, if you dont like it then sell it. If you do like it then return the Demar. Don't even bother trying to return the Bomb to Monsta.

maybe you should do your research before buying 2 bats and don't count on a return/refund from monsta

Again, Rusty is spot on with this. There is tons of posts on here and other places on the web regarding how the owner of Monsta treats his customers.

VA/NC border
What years did you play the Chicago area? We used to go over to Illinois and Indiana to play NSA. I remember an Illinois team at ASA B Nationals in OKC, back in 11; I want to say it was Precision, but I could be wrong. I hope to cross paths with you some day; you never know when I'll be down your way! Take care!

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
Just a FYI, if you guys are so bothered by his or anyone's posts for that matter, you could literally just click on his user name then hit ignore and you'll never see another post from him again. I've got quite a few people on ignore and it's glorious that I never have to read any of their drivel on here ever again.

that's called giving up
Honestly, Rusty; I'm a fan, and in hindsight, my response was rather vague. About bae333's question, you're spot on. If the bats bats are available, swing away! You and I; we're cool! Bae333, good luck on your decision! The family an I are heading on out! ✈️ Have a great day, everyone! Christian

no you're still a try hard who wants to be the cool guy that everyone likes. **** off
no you're still a try hard who wants to be the cool guy that everyone likes. **** off
You bet I'm a try hard; it's how I was raised. Like a lot of people on this board, that's why I'm successful. I'm not worried about being cool; high school was a long time ago. I'm caring, honest, and respectful; that's all. You're a great troll! When I speak to groups; whether it's cancer survivors, or troubles teens, I preach about being the best. Not necessarily the best at what you do, but the way you do it. You, my friend, are the best! I'm done wasting time for the people that actually want to read about the topic this thread is about. See ya!