MONSTA WARRANTY

Hogrider

Has anyone actually had a warranty claim and returned their bat? Im scared Sh7Tless what carls might try and pull. you may break your DNA and he will send you back a sinister...

anyone?

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone actually had a warranty claim and returned their bat? Im scared Sh7Tless what carls might try and pull. you may break your DNA and he will send you back a sinister...

anyone?

yes i have. their warranty is a no questions asked policy. if you break your bat and return it with warranty, you get the same bat you returned. if that bat is discontinued, you will get the new model that replaced it. for example, your return the DNA, you will get a torch back. even if you dont break the bat and want to send the dna in and use your warranty to get the torch just because, they honor it. you can use your warranty for one replacement however you like.

RustyShakleford

You will most likely be denied a warranty due to hitting the wrong balls even if you hit the right ones. You will be blasted on their Facebook page and eventually removed. All while still not getting your warranty. Do not deal with this company.

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
You will most likely be denied a warranty due to hitting the wrong balls even if you hit the right ones. You will be blasted on their Facebook page and eventually removed. All while still not getting your warranty. Do not deal with this company.

not true. if you buy a warranty, no matter what you will get a replacement. this is not like every other company where you get a factory warranty included with the bat. if you buy the warranty from monsta, you can use it anytime you want (lifetime warranty) and return your bat for a replacement.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
I have heard cases where warranties were denied for no good reason. Seems like there is miles of fine print, most of which says you have to catch Carl in a good mood. Otherwise, you'll be interrogated, accused of using the wrong balls or wrong temps, defamed, and ultimately denied the return. The warranty is a dice role with Carl. Seems like a poor use of $100 if you ask me.

SoCalChappy619

Addicted to Softballfans
Warranties were not denied. People wanting a new bat for breaking a DNA in 30 swings without a scratch on them weren't given a free warranty. Those who purchased a warranty got a replacement as soon as they had more in stock. A lot has changed with monsta since they started 4 years ago for the better. Don't write them off. I have never had a negative experience with them. Just my $0.02

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
To SoCal
^^^carl has dug a pretty deep hole that's going to take a while to climb out of. Not saying it is impossible. It takes a while to build a solid reputation, but you can destroy that reputation in an instant. Carl was a dbag out of the gate, surely not even you will deny that. And his monstards were just as bad. It'll take some time and some real CS to overcome the handicap he's made for himself (in my mind at least).

Last edited:

SoCalChappy619

Addicted to Softballfans
To SoCal
^^^carl has dug a pretty deep hole that's going to take a while to climb out of. Not saying it is impossible. It takes a while to build a solid reputation, but you can destroy that reputation in an instant. Carl was a dbag out of the gate, surely not even you will deny that. And his monstards were just as bad. It'll take some time and some real CS to overcome the handicap he's made for himself (in my mind at least).

Like I said I can only go off my experience. Don't know how many times I hear all these horror stories of negative dealings with Carl but he's always been honest and upfront with me and I honestly respect him. He took a lot of crap from just about everybody. So for me, seeing it all begin and talking to him when it was just an idea to now is pretty crazy. I read all the posts on the SoCal smack board of people hating on him and calling him very negative things and much more than that and to deal with all that just to try and make a product for all of us to enjoy using and perform better than most companies had to offer? I'd say he did a pretty good job. There's a lot that people don't know about and just cast judgement or don't know the full story. No one calling Miken and worth jerks because they don't really have a name or a way to contact the people that run the "big" companies. When they have knobs falling off for putting out a product that had design issues they used people's warranties to glue the knob back on and sent you back a used bat. No ones giving up on them? Weird

RustyShakleford

If you respect Carl, there is something wrong with you. Based on that post trying to **** on Miken/Worth for some stupid reason about not being able to contact the owner of a large corporation and the fact you played on a Monsta team, you're just another nuthugger. Enjoy the taste of Carl's ****.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Loads of people dropped worth for that and telescoping. They just sell that many more so it's not as big a dent it is for Carl .

I think his bats are probably pretty good. To say they're noticeably better than anything else seems far fetched to me. I played when the ultras can't out and everyone knew they were head and shoulders above the rest. The monsta hype doesn't even compare.

RustyShakleford

His argument was that people don't complain about Worth/Miken cause "No one calling Miken and worth jerks because they don't really have a name or a way to contact the people that run the "big" companies." It's a dumb argument from a Carl nutswinger.

Something something 97.8 mph testing will get brought up which is supposed to mean that they are so much better than everything else even though no other numbers are released by any other bat maker. Another dumb argument by these mouth breathers.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
The problem with Monsta is that Carl came out and bashed on people personally for every complaint they had about his bats (early on). When Worth/Miken had their issue what did you hear from their CEOs? Crickets

RustyShakleford

The problem with Monsta is that Carl came out and bashed on people personally for every complaint they had about his bats (early on). When Worth/Miken had their issue what did you hear from their CEOs? Crickets
That's ****ing stupid. They are owned by a conglomerate that owns many many companies. Terrible argument

RustyShakleford

Real companies have marketing people and advertising people that do that kind of stuff. So the owner doesn't have to open his stupid mouth and spew out a bunch of bull****.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
That's what I'm saying, Monsta is run poorly but they provide a good bat. If Carl can keep his mouth shut, they can keep taking away market share from the "big boys"

Ya estuvo 27

Part Time Player
Real companies have marketing people and advertising people that do that kind of stuff. So the owner doesn't have to open his stupid mouth and spew out a bunch of bull****.

Sorry rust but your an idiot. All your post are talking **** to people and you don't really know anything you talking about. Carl donated the whole profits of 300 bats to a single mom with cancer and did the same thing for a disabled vet. He might not put up with your idiotic bull**** but he's not a bad dude and his bats are by far the best around. His warranty works perfect if your honest and nice to him just like any company.

Country469

lol at being nice to someone to get a warranty. Carl wrote off some profits so uncle sam didnt get the coin? Cool, just about every company does stuff like that. He is doing it because HE HAS TO GET THAT GOOD PR. I've seen the dude ban people from pages for questioning him at all, if that seems like a respectable man then you should get off a public forum before your feelings get really hurt

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Sorry rust but your an idiot. All your post are talking **** to people and you don't really know anything you talking about.
^^^^Thats not really being disputed, but as a former rabble rouser myself I never stooped to the douchnuggetry that Carl has gone to. What people can learn here is just about any idiot can go to a China manufacturer and have a fairly good bat built, and.... despite daily idiocy be reasonably successful.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow!!! you finally figured it out. Give the man a prize

090914_Signals_promo_zpspcqsnq3k.png