Monsta why

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I did not say that. I said the manufacturers sell $300 bats that you guys buy for $240.
Not at all what you said. Go back to his post you quoted and try again. Any dollar you pay over wholesale to a store goes to the store and it's overhead. Whether that's the company's e-store,sbf, or whatever. That's what he's talking about when you quoted him.

AydenB00

The Rookie
i can't remember ever seeing a return denied from a real company because they hit the wrong balls. invalid/fake receipts, being altered, hitting something other than a ball, but never for hitting the wrong balls. you know why? because you can't tell what ball the bat hit by looking at the bat.

no where in this statement did you specify any type of ball, so go suck a ****

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Technically, if I wash the dimpled ball marks off you can't tell so you're still wrong.

Country469

no where in this statement did you specify any type of ball, so go suck a ****

the adults in the room realize balls is referring to softball, which are clearly not cage balls. Rusty's balls are in your mouth, swallow already and stop talking with your mouth full.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I think the 4 of 1050 is funny as well being half the country haven't even swung their torch yet due to winter. But, regardless, i have no expectation my torch that i declined the warranty on will have a warranty.
If you purchased a Worth/Miken/Demarini and it broke within 100 swings I guarantee you would contact them and ask what they can do

AydenB00

The Rookie
the adults in the room realize balls is referring to softball, which are clearly not cage balls. Rusty's balls are in your mouth, swallow already and stop talking with your mouth full.

Sorry but rusty is the farthest one in this forum from having any balls, now if you said crusty vag flaps, then yea I could jump on that train. but please don't go and try to stroke a shaft he clearly doesn't have

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not on Facebook, unless you mean here and then obviously I didn't see them.

Ea said he only hit them in heated tunnels with BP lites and I believe him since he sucks at golf simulators.

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
Jbo was talking about me. My warranty claim was denied because Monsta determined I was hitting too hard of balls. I didn't make a big deal out of it because there isn't anything I could've done. Just a lesson learned about buying bats from that garbage company.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Every person that orders a bat from Monsta without a warranty, knows they had the thought to buy the warranty. They CHOSE to roll the dice based on Monsta's success and low breakage rate.

"what are the chances mine actually breaks"
"why would i spend $130 for a 1-5% chance"
"they are ONLY $200 if mine does break"

All thoughts that went through a Monsta customer's brain. So i don't feel sorry for anyone. Sorry.
I disagree with a lot of your statements in this thread, but this is on the money. Mizuno went this route a while back. I often buy NR bats for the discount for the same reason. Each individual buyer will make their own desicion. Similar argument (pre-obamacare bull****) would be to have insurance or not, full coverage or catastrophic coverage, etc.. I'm a high-deductible/casastrpohic coverage guy and live my life accordingly (don't smoke or drink, keep fit, etc.).

That said, Carl is a **** and will not get any of my hard earned $$$.

Last edited:

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter
BP hero wasn't the one with the problem. Friend of his is the one with the problem
Jbo was talking about me. My warranty claim was denied because Monsta determined I was hitting too hard of balls. I didn't make a big deal out of it because there isn't anything I could've done. Just a lesson learned about buying bats from that garbage company.

Jesus H.

From the page........

"if you want a bat that comes with the 1 time lifetime UNCONDITIONAL replacement then you must buy the bat with that option.

You purchased the one year warranty and got that as an end result. Sorry to hear that. Definitely changes my view with that ONE action. I can understand that action if you did not purchase the warranty. But you did. Bummer.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's been happening ever since that guy said his bats were for only one type of ball.

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
Jesus H.

From the page........

"if you want a bat that comes with the 1 time lifetime UNCONDITIONAL replacement then you must buy the bat with that option.

You purchased the one year warranty and got that as an end result. Sorry to hear that. Definitely changes my view with that ONE action. I can understand that action if you did not purchase the warranty. But you did. Bummer.

I did purchase the warranty.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
I've only hit 52s with my original DNA with warranty... I would guarantee my warranty has an issue when it comes due. Heard only horror stories

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
^^^^ I bet you're glad you paid extra for that unconditional (read: useless) warranty. Resale still up on these? Can you still break even?

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^ I bet you're glad you paid extra for that unconditional (read: useless) warranty. Resale still up on these? Can you still break even?

lol it's been 3 years I haven't needed it yet so it is similar to a 300$ retail bat. I would still get close to my money back and having used for 450 or so Asa at bats it's probably gotten it's just due anyway. I have 3 backups because I love the product and I wouldn't sell them unless another bat blew me away (patriot and D.C. Pending since miken is my favorite to deal with and the whole made in USA thing)... the owner may not be a good person to deal with but the bat(s) itself have been awesome. I would definitely purchase another monsta in the future at it's price point but I would forego the warranty. It is what it is.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
lol it's been 3 years I haven't needed it yet so it is similar to a 300$ retail bat. I would still get close to my money back and having used for 450 or so Asa at bats it's probably gotten it's just due anyway. I have 3 backups because I love the product and I wouldn't sell them unless another bat blew me away (patriot and D.C. Pending since miken is my favorite to deal with and the whole made in USA thing)... the owner may not be a good person to deal with but the bat(s) itself have been awesome. I would definitely purchase another monsta in the future at it's price point but I would forego the warranty. It is what it is.
Johnny, you're gonna love the DC-41 bud

WarHorse

Star Player
Johnny, you're gonna love the DC-41 bud

Yeah the DC41 is really nice. Swung one last weekend (or the weekend before? Idr), was hitting the seams off the ball. Not as much pop as my very well broken in DNA, but we're talking a difference of a few feet not a few towns.

I'm currently in the market to unload my gently used (30 hit) Bombardier 27oz 4500 for a DC41 or a Patriot or Platinum. I owned a Miken 5 years ago and wasn't in love with it, but their new bats I want to get to know better. Maybe BP and chill with.