Need Help moral dilemma

TheFog39

Addicted to Softballfans
what should I do in this situation.....negotiated to buy a bat....price was agreed upon.....sent the money promptly.....then the problems started.....first brother was in an accident and couldn't send the bat.....then roommate took the bat to a tourney and couldn't send.....bat returns back to seller and agrees to send with no change to condition.....then receive text claiming that he could not fulfill as promised....to his credit he did return my money in full as promised.....but it seem as if he might not be telling the truth as to why he could not sell me the bat as promised....I think he was conducting an auction to sell to the highest bidder....so should I give ngtg or buyer beware or should I just let it go since he returned my money in full.....he has great gtg standing here.....any help in what I should do?

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
How do you sell a bat then let a buddy swing it when payment had already been made. This should be discussed based on the member.... Out the person. If there are other GTG members that can vouch for his integrity, let it slide....

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
I'd suggest buyer beware. He agreed on a deal but backed out after receiving payment. Should've never been used again once put up for sale.

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
sounds like serious bs. and bb is completely warranted.

What was the final reason why the deal could not be completed?