More bat and ball testing

tattooball

That is a Nightmare senior with a ASA insert for testing. So far with 1500 swings with our new ball it still passes compression. The new balls are very hard on bats and performance is ridiculous.

lx_2nv

Coach
Sweet! So with the ASA insert it would be ASA only legal? I have seen great reviews on the nightmare and have been hoping for an ASA version. Those balls were jumpin for sure.

I'm down for field testing HAHAHAHA

sscroggin

Yada Yada Yada
I saw the orange and yellow balls and assumed. I thought it would be odd to hit their balls when you guys make some of the best balls on the market.

tattooball

Yes they are a new and unique ball that we are testing. We have many new balls hitting the market in May-June. We were hitting single core balls in Fl and out hitting our multilayer consistently.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
This is the guy who created the 2 tone BP ball so it makes sense he's developing them for his current company.

Kevin, are those the 1pc balls you are hitting? The 44/375 prototypes you sent me became the BP derby balls that we finish each round with, they've been nicknamed "The Solid State Drives" or "Solids" for short. Love hitting them but they do feel hard on bats, looking forward to a high cor option hiting the market!

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Please with your misinformation. He didnt create anything EVIL, Everything with Evil on it came from my concepts. Im not sure that sending an order sheet to a factory to produce my ideas will ever be considered creating.
Good part of your misinformation was your pal told me No one would buy the Evil BP when I sat with the owner of Anac0nda and pitched the idea. Funny how Now its become the thing for him to copy. How does it go??? Cant beat um.... then copy um.

sleddin247

Banned User
Please with your misinformation. He didnt create anything EVIL, Everything with Evil on it came from my concepts. Im not sure that sending an order sheet to a factory to produce my ideas will ever be considered creating.
Good part of your misinformation was your pal told me No one would buy the Evil BP when I sat with the owner of Anac0nda and pitched the idea. Funny how Now its become the thing for him to copy. How does it go??? Cant beat um.... then copy um.

so what exactly are you taking credit for here. The idea of making a 2 tone ball?

gaternation

Addicted to Softballfans
I was more impressed that there wasn't one mi**** and that they guy hit every pitch up the middle. Nice job. :biggthumpup:

tattooball

More babble please stay in your own threads. As for your ball I do have the emails. I have not posted or said anything about you as a customer of AS, stay out of our business.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I was more impressed that there wasn't one mi**** and that they guy hit every pitch up the middle. Nice job. :biggthumpup:

I was dredding the thought of likely being the young guy that needs to play outfield when I get old enough to play senior ball. After watching that video I'm going to make sure I'm in running shape for a long time so i won't have to pitch.

tattooball

Another bit of softball news, another company is going to release 2 multi color softballs also. You will see them in the market this year. Ours and theirs are not the same cor/comp and are made for 4 different purposes.