More glove advice

mihklo

My teammate is wanting me to find him a new glove. His budget is up to 200$ but would rather keep it closer to $150. He plays 3b and sometimes ss. He's wanting a 12" glove. What would you guys recommend? Anything similar to my gmp55 in 12"?

GShreve5 will have one pretty soon once he decides if he wants the pro issue vs. retail model...might be tough for under 200 though

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Consider a Vinci RV1923-22 a real great glove and a great price.
RV1923-22_RED_WELT_2-1.jpg

BryonR41

I'll throw my Akadema card in the mix, could get you a Torino or Patriot series glove in that price range, let me know!

GShreve5 will have one pretty soon once he decides if he wants the pro issue vs. retail model...might be tough for under 200 though

I will most likely have a DW5 up for sale by the end of the week. If I like the Pro Issue enough and feel it is worth the extra money I will be keeping that and moving the retail DW5. It will be right around his max though.

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
Its definitely a good pattern, but I didnt think the leather was that great on it. I had the older version of this though. In addition the hand stall is giant.