photo5.jpg

not the right colors in the mock

jlope

<font color="Red">The OG SBF HOF'r</font>
photo8.jpg

now 3 numbers on pants??????

photo7.jpg

photo10.jpg

different fade and numbers trimmed different?

yep lot of quality control here.

toad_2

Semiretired Player
photo1-4.jpg

pockets are backwards

I hope you didn't actually take the field with those pants. Yikes. Stay away from the prison leagues. There's Hittin' Backside and then there's...well, let's just say you ain't gonna be a proud man afterward.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I hope you didn't actually take the field with those pants. Yikes. Stay away from the prison leagues. There's Hittin' Backside and then there's...well, let's just say you ain't gonna be a proud man afterward.

If you aren't mature enough to appreciate the obvious humor in the uniforms, then I have pity on you.

I think they're pretty sweet. To wear something like that, you have to be: A) Gay or B) Manly and Awesome. And either one makes the uniforms hilarious.

toad_2

Semiretired Player
If you aren't mature enough to appreciate the obvious humor in the uniforms, then I have pity on you.

I think they're pretty sweet. To wear something like that, you have to be: A) Gay or B) Manly and Awesome. And either one makes the uniforms hilarious.
WTF...I didn't say anything about not APPRECIATING THE OBVIOUS HUMOR. I said there's a difference in Hittin' Backside and Backside Hittin'. Obviously you've experienced the difference.:eek::rolleyes:

Is callin' people out about their maturity level on a softball forum mature? DLMK

Stretch19

Grow up

youre from ND, you dont know whats funny...that **** whether done correctly or incorrectly is gay as **** an to me ruins the uniforms

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
youre from ND, you dont know whats funny...that **** whether done correctly or incorrectly is gay as **** an to me ruins the uniforms

Yes, you are correct. My geographic location directly affects my ability to detect proper humor. Kudos.

Stretch19

Grow up
Yes, you are correct. My geographic location directly affects my ability to detect proper humor. Kudos.

obviously it does...how does HITTIN BACKSIDE on your pocket flaps portray any kind of humor? because of the "play" on backside? hmmm, not funny sorry guy

DIRTY 30

What a joke. How does one not notice that and box them up, pay for it to be shipped, and act like everything's fine.

I think they're insulting your intelligence.

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
I don't know what's worse the unis the right way or the unis all jacked up

jlope

:eek: Jlope, are you going to let this newb get away with this?

I bet shiney things distract him as well too...sort like that dog in "up" that says squirrel. Point is whatever your thoughts on the unis taste wise, SNL shipped incorrect stuff and once again doesn't want to take responsibility for their blunders. They know of the issues and choose to deflect and not correct the problems. I believe the buyer of the unis has filed a dispute on his CC...that's what led to the argument on the phone mentioned in another thread. Sad that it had to go there but SNL knows the issues and won't fix the problems or compensate the buyer. I would bet that SNL would come on here and say that this guy is the worst customer ever, but they already used that strategy on me. :)

cooger5

Mulletman
also dont forget the rush order fee i paid with next day shipping with a guranteed arrival to my door date of 10 days from time of payment. the shirt came on 9th day next day air, they forgot to put pants in the box, they then shipped the pants ground that arrived on 13th day. i asked for a refund that was guranteed to me and they refused.. so i paid for overnite shipping and they sent them ground.

jlope

The funny thing is...SNL has provided absolutely no facts or proof to dispute anything that has been posted in these threads. They just refuse to fix the issues. I invite SNL to do such. If they can't, which by now, we all know they can not. They should have to fix the issues. Would we not expect anything less from any other board member????

Last edited:

James23

Hittin' Backside
Because nobody believes a word you say. Again you guys give about half the facts. Its not worth it.

jlope

Because nobody believes a word you say. Again you guys give about half the facts. Its not worth it.

describe what SNL manufactured in the pics in all the threads? are they correct???? you know they are not and SNL should fix them.

Treb

Retired
also dont forget the rush order fee i paid with next day shipping with a guranteed arrival to my door date of 10 days from time of payment. the shirt came on 9th day next day air, they forgot to put pants in the box, they then shipped the pants ground that arrived on 13th day. i asked for a refund that was guranteed to me and they refused.. so i paid for overnite shipping and they sent them ground.

i've had this done. paid $105 for ground shipping for 17 shirts. :(

Treb

Retired
And what did they did you?

i asked for either a refund or credit towards our next purchase on the shipping difference. all they did was send me an email that said:

"No, when we do that (rush order) we make sure you get them by the time you need them.

Your order is taking up production time for other order that we end up sending quicker than they paid for (overnight, 2 or 3 daying) to get them their stuff in time. We don't ask them to pay extra to still hit the same delivery time."

i guess the $189 rush fee we paid wasn't enough. :(

cooger5

Mulletman
joe james lets hear your facts then? the owner of your company strait out told me if he seen me at field i wouldnt leave alive.. thats a fact...as for the rush order my stuff wasnt to me on time. so i should get a refund. theres another fact. but SNL runs a scam and they know it... they dont have to believe a word we say the pics are all we need.... how bout paying 15 for UPS shipping and u send a shirt in a flat rate box that cost $8? theres another fact

hearnjs20

Addicted to Softballfans
Do you believe that any company in the US that you order something from would charge you $8 for the shipping? Pretty sure these are estimates on the actual shipping costs. I don't do shipping for a living so couldn't say for sure. But look thru the Boombah threads and see if there are any issues with shipping costs there. Anything I have bought online has always included shipping costs that I am sure would be questioned.

jj100117

Dewitt Area Recreation

Ill be honest, a picture is worth a thousand words. Those uni's are jacked to hell, and its not just one thing, its A LOT of different things. I'm in the market for new stuff, and sorry I won't be using S&L after seeing this.