Most Anticipated DeMarini for 2015 (exclusive or main line)

Wunbagga

Addicted to Softballfans
I cant wait to put some cuts on my Insan3 when it gets shipped out. I would like to get the Utrip AM but need to see one in person. The pics on the net of it are hideous! (Yes I know that has nothing to do with performance)

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a question, I saw on Facebook a pic of the CL22. It was listed as the USSSA Stadium. And someone posted on one of the pages they heard Larsen was going to Combat, I'm swinging it regardless I was just curious if it was true?
If he did they would put out a CL22 (aftermath).. haha! :D

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
I would like to try the insan3 but I have to decide if gifting the company money is worth getting the "special" pre order price. BOOOOO

linogall

Addicted to Softballfans
It all depends on preference of the type of bat, soft barrel, stiff, etc. endload, balanced, etc. For me, the 1.20 Aftermath is my most. Besides that, the Insane and the Lawmen.

S20

DeMarini Rep
who's ready for Supa Draft '15??? This guy!!!!! ay S20, i'm talking like 5 gallons of fireball!! #kidfireball

We have a guy around here we like to call "Fireball Sean". And every once in a while he makes and appearance. His teammates love him and his opponents hate him. ;-)

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Fireball gave me the first hangover I've had since my 20's, definitely taking it easy on that stuff next time.

015reddog

Certified Slacker
Yeah, that stuff is pretty skanky. It tastes good if you like hot cinnamon, but the flavor is the only plus. Kinda like el toro, if ya like tequila. I threw up everywhere after sharing a fifth of el toro and had a headache for two days. :dead1:

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I just missed the first tourney that wasn't rained out the last 6wks cause I was butt peeing. If I would've known that was going to happen, I'd drank everything I could get my hands on at the Christmas parties. Stupid sick relatives.

jwheelerhuffman

#ifyouaintworkin
this is what happens when fireball gets involved with softball
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR16zZHySUc&list=UUQ-ZWww3B_uHJItNELhNAYg[/ame]

CL22

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a question, I saw on Facebook a pic of the CL22. It was listed as the USSSA Stadium. And someone posted on one of the pages they heard Larsen was going to Combat, I'm swinging it regardless I was just curious if it was true?

I will be with DeMarini until they tell me to leave and then i say good luck getting rid of me lol

DeeMo28

Addicted to Softballfans
official word is Carl from Monsta is offering Chris $2.2 million/year to be the spokesman for his company

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
If he pays anything like he puts bats out, someone would have to wait a LOOOOOOOOONG time for that 2.2 mil.........