Most durable bats for hitting 44/375 softballs

Addicted to Softballfans
I loved the Jeff Hall Worth Mayhems and Mutants with the .44/375. Half ounce endload, durable as any other bat out at the time, once broke it they would straight up crush the ball. Even the og Worth Mayhem MAY98 (My all time favorite bat) is a beast but endload look for the JH Mayhems and Miken Recoil maxload too

JTCapps

I loved the Jeff Hall Worth Mayhems and Mutants with the .44/375. Half ounce endload, durable as any other bat out at the time, once broke it they would straight up crush the ball. Even the og Worth Mayhem MAY98 (My all time favorite bat) is a beast but endload look for the JH Mayhems and Miken Recoil maxload too
Thanks for the input! I picked up a 2007 miken recoil a while back, but hasnt been my gamer over my 2016 DC41. What year Mayhems did you like against the 44/375's?

Addicted to Softballfans
MAY98 the orange Mayhem, jeff hall worth mutant MUTJHA, Jeff Hall worth mayhem M7JHA, Jeff Hall worth mayhem M75JHA ASA bats were all great

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Don't forget the newer Mizuno's. The coiled cap ones (Craze, Blackout, Mamba, Nighthawk). Tanks, all of them. The Nighthawks are all two piece if you're looking there. All but the Craze are new stamp.

I like the Blackouts. Came in 153,000 iterations, all one piece, balanced, endload, you name it. All new stamp, which is a plus. All take 300 swings minimum to start heating up. Around 1500 (at least) swings they catch up to anything else legal and pass most of them.

Mambas are dirt cheap at the SBF store. You can also get Blackouts used on the forums for derogatorily low prices.

4xtra

Player/Coach
Don't forget the newer Mizuno's. The coiled cap ones (Craze, Blackout, Mamba, Nighthawk). Tanks, all of them. The Nighthawks are all two piece if you're looking there. All but the Craze are new stamp.

I like the Blackouts. Came in 153,000 iterations, all one piece, balanced, endload, you name it. All new stamp, which is a plus. All take 300 swings minimum to start heating up. Around 1500 (at least) swings they catch up to anything else legal and pass most of them.

Mambas are dirt cheap at the SBF store. You can also get Blackouts used on the forums for derogatorily low prices.

How did you like the Mamba??

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
How did you like the Mamba??

I actually never put one to a ball. Just dry swinging they felt light, and since they don't come in heavier weights i never bought one. I was just pointing out they were on sale. The store only had 26 left during the 2 for $99 or i might have gotten one.

Aside from the very few people not familiar with recent Mizuno's who complained it was a log out of the wrapper, I haven't seen anything bad. The u-trip seems to be universally lauded.