Most endloaded U-trip bat?

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
Posted it in the U-trip section. Not too much activity there. I need a bat that is more endloaded than a raw steel, and an L2.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Sonic+. I went from a 28EL Catalyst to a 26.5 Sonic+ with zero adjustment. Balance point is at 22.5" with a GNR Lite and Lizard Skin.

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
Sonic+. I went from a 28EL Catalyst to a 26.5 Sonic+ with zero adjustment. Balance point is at 22.5" with a GNR Lite and Lizard Skin.

22.5" is a good number!!! Did that include the knob or was it inside the knob? Either way that's a good number! I consider My Catty the lower limit on swing weight, and although the L2 is close, and may swing a little heavier, if you could drop an ounce and a half, then that is getting into the good range!

Though when talking about Endload, my 27 oz Freak + and Pink and Black Jeff Hall 454 are pretty dang end loaded.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
New stamp; 28.5 future
Old stamp; 28 or 30 juice

I own both and give the future a very slight edge in the " most massive endload" catagory.

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
That's two votes for the Future. I checked on the sonic+ and have not yet found one in a 30oz

Last edited:

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
What weight do you swing? Eastons go up in endload as you go up in weight. I love the 2012 30oz eastons. Helmer, Wegman and Salvo swing like a splitting maul with the 4oz endload.

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
What weight do you swing? Eastons go up in endload as you go up in weight. I love the 2012 30oz eastons. Helmer, Wegman and Salvo swing like a splitting maul with the 4oz endload.

Yeah, I've swung a 30oz Easton with a 4oz endload, and that ain't enough for my taste. I think 5-6 would be good.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
22.5" is a good number!!! Did that include the knob or was it inside the knob? Either way that's a good number! I consider My Catty the lower limit on swing weight, and although the L2 is close, and may swing a little heavier, if you could drop an ounce and a half, then that is getting into the good range!

22.5" including the knob. Mine scales at just a hair over 26oz and swings like my 28EL Catty. They only go up to 28.5oz, but with that EL, it'll feel heavier.

TRaj2327

That's two votes for the Future. I checked on the sonic+ and have not yet found one in a 30oz

Future goes to 28.5 but it swings like a sledgehammer.
Sonic also goes to 28.5.

Future is a legit USSSA stick and also gives you that ASA option. It's an awesome dual stamp.

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
It's gotta go to 30 or I don't want it. It sounds like the balance point is going to be much more reliable than stated endload.

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
30+ ounces exclusively, and Wes21's 30oz L2 falls short in the endload department. It is almost acceptable, but I would prefer considerably more. I consider most 30oz PST's to be about perfect. I don't expect to find anything THAT endloaded, but something at least reminiscent of that balance would be nice.