mother****ing playoffs

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I had to play 4 innings in a downpour and missed innings 1-8. I still may see 9 innings.

tippin20s

We've yet to see any of the world series games but that right there was a bid for game of the season. It had everything, homers, steals, bunts, multiple lead changes, kid throwing gas, and likely the last person you'd expect to win the game pulls it out of his ass. 4hrs and 45min of great ball.

tippin20s

Gonna be tough for the Angels to win in KC with how pumped their fans are. 29year drought. It's snowed here in the I.E. twice in the last 29 years. It never ****ing snows here. We're in a goddamned drought.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
**** yo couch oakland

1362691891_hide-yo-kids-hide-yo-wife.jpg

A Salt Weapon

Starting Player
29yrs, I was 3 the last time we made the playoffs, went over to my dad's house and was an awesome game to watch.

Go Royals!

Stretch19

Grow up
on a serious note, that was a pretty crazy game...i thought for sure it was over in the 8th with the royals down 4; i watched last 2 episodes of Ray Donovan, once that was over it went back to the game and i was fairly shocked it was still going on

trip

stfu
lol at oakland. trades their entire ****ing farm and one of their two offensive pieces and doesn't even make the actual playoffs.

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah they definitely imploded, went from 6 games up on LAA to 12 back at one point at the end of the year, fairly incredible

trip

stfu
oh and the guy they traded for gives up, what, 5 ER?

lol 6. 6 ER in the game you traded for him to pitch in

trip

stfu
and why the **** didn't adam dunn get to play?

14-15 years in the league, never seen a playoff game. he had to have been the only guy on the bench not to get an AB for oakland.

that was just ****ed up.

Stretch19

Grow up

14-15 years in the league, never seen a playoff game. he had to have been the only guy on the bench not to get an AB for oakland.

that was just ****ed up.

yeah that really made no sense and was a low blow for sure; how you dont put your biggest power threat in the lineup is beyond me, especially facing a RHP in shields. wasnt like KC threw a lefty and melvin had to counter with some other option, Dunn has been in the line up vs RHP since hes been there...damn shame really

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
lol at oakland. trades their entire ****ing farm and one of their two offensive pieces and doesn't even make the actual playoffs.

that was just ****ed up.

They deserve to lose for those 2 reasons

trip

stfu
he should've pinch hit for vogt instead of that other 6'8" galoot they have on their team. the guy that pinch hit for the big oaf isn't even a first baseman

in the limited action they both got during the regular season both was butt****ing awful

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Agreed. They pinch hit twice in that lineup slot, and neither pinch hitter was Dunn. Both managers had moments of over-managing. The game goes nowhere near that long if Yost doesn't yank Shields at that moment and/or goes right to Herrera.

Stretch19

Grow up
moss could have started at 1b and dunn in the DH slot...vogt went 0-3 and freiman 0-1 before calypso finally got a hit in that slot...all said and done, the 1b slot went 1-5

dunn has been the DH in the vast majority of their games vs RHP if im not mistaken and at least deserved a PH ab, but oh well...good career big donkey