For Sale Moving Sale :(

Hwhfirefighter

Worth Bat Heur in Trainin
Well I'm fixing to move to a town that doesn't have adult softball nearby so I'm needing to sale the following items. ALL ITEMS ARE OBO

Uniforms Express Gray w/ Navy Pins 42x30 $25.00
Navy Worth Warm-up Jacket Long sleeve XXL $25.00
Red, Navy Belts $5.00/ea
Pebble Grip
$5.00
2 Knob Cuffs $8.00/Both

100_1457.jpg

Last edited:

Hwhfirefighter

Dude WTF have you been??? Where u movin?

Man I just finished up Paramedic School and studying for my National Registry Test. I will be moving about an 1 1/2 hr away and were trying to buy a house so there wont be much time for ball this summer. Figured I would get back into tournament ball next summer and buy all new stuff then.

ct003

Star Player
bump for a soon to be new paramedic bro! Study and study some more before your written test. When you do test, read the questions thoroughly and then re-read them. And above all, go with your gut instinct for the answer. If you've done your homework the practical is easy, just gotta get past the nerves. The written/computer test sucks but really not that hard if you don't overthink yourself! And lastly, have confidence in yourself.

Hwhfirefighter

bump for a soon to be new paramedic bro! Study and study some more before your written test. When you do test, read the questions thoroughly and then re-read them. And above all, go with your gut instinct for the answer. If you've done your homework the practical is easy, just gotta get past the nerves. The written/computer test sucks but really not that hard if you don't overthink yourself! And lastly, have confidence in yourself.

Thanks bro, I have already passed the Practical and take the written test on the 17th of March.