For Sale mw3 dew codes for double xp

pineapple

anyone looking for some doublexp codes let me know have about 10-20 hours worth of unused codes. looking for $17 for 5 hours lots of codes.

teddersx6

Go Pack Go!!!!!!
anyone looking for some doublexp codes let me know have about 10-20 hours worth of unused codes. looking for $17 for 5 hours lots of codes.

Cmon man really? I've been collecting bottle caps from my work, for myself, and I've just randomly been giving double XP to other friends. Never once thought about charging ppl for my free bottle caps. That is alot of Mt. Dew if you did in deed drink all of that.

bradblah

Weeeeee
for $17 I could go to Walmart and get 4.5 hours of Double XP and have 3 cases of Mt. Dew to drink. I can understand them having some value and maybe wanting to sell them, but maybe like $1/hour is probably closer to a going rate.

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
LOL at people needing double XP. Im beast mode, i get rank legit! noobsalad, pwned, and insert other gaming terms.....free bump. xoxo

pineapple

Cmon man really? I've been collecting bottle caps from my work, for myself, and I've just randomly been giving double XP to other friends. Never once thought about charging ppl for my free bottle caps. That is alot of Mt. Dew if you did in deed drink all of that.

cheaper than ebay i was getting 35 bucks for 6 hours.

MC9

Addicted to Softballfans

waiting on my random double XP. and yes, that is a lot of Mt Dew.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member

I bought a bag of Doritos and some jackass had used the code off the outside of the bag. Maybe that's what he's done. :D