My custom 504

Mason4208

There's nothing like having the glove new and it molds to fit YOUR hand. You'll love it Phil

Except Augie. Love his breaks. I think he's my hand twin.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
I bet it's the same stuff LH is using

Interesting thought. All Bart told me was "it's significantly more expensive than the CR tan they use on the Elites and Selects." The GS pics look more like the leather on the Kubota Sluggers and Nike Sha|dos while, on my screen, the LH leather does look a lot like the Horween golden tan. But once you mix in lighting, camera, and the viewing screen.. who knows.

gsus03

Banned User
I think length wise it will be true to size with a wide deep pocket once broken in. I think current 504 owners can answer this question better.

The Custom offerings include a 12" and 12.25" pro1000 for those who want something a little smaller.

a duplicate of your 504 but in 12.25'' is in my future

PHILTHY19

Addicted to Softballfans
a duplicate of your 504 but in 12.25'' is in my future

Might do the same myself, I was hoping to find a used 1000hc DM by now on the boards haven't seen one pop up though.

I might not have this 504 broken in until spring with my kids schedule.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Might do the same myself, I was hoping to find a used 1000hc DM by now on the boards haven't seen one pop up though.

I might not have this 504 broken in until spring with my kids schedule.

I waited and waited for a pro1000 to pop up and it never did. Finally got impatient and just ordered it from DM. Great glove.

jethrodub

Coach
Don't think that was an option for me, maybe I missed it.

Ya not really sure if it is either. There are a couple of options I am unsure about on the custom form.

1 - The Trim Option. Not really sure what this may or may not change on the glove, as there is a "No Trim Color" option?

2 - The stiching thread color. Just wondering what the difference might be between "Tone on Tone" and Vegas Gold when doing a Tan glove? I am assuming that this is simply the stiching on the web and around the binding.

3 - Embroidery. Whether you pick a custom name or not, is this where you would be able to customize the color of the Rawlings logo on the finger?

Some useful information to make sure that I get a beautiful tan glove just like yours (with a gold Rawlings logo of course :D).

BigTexCowboy

Professional Bull Milker
I'm pretty certain you can't change the stitching from black or red or remove it completely through anybody but Bob C. I may be talking out of my ass but I don't think I am.

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach
Interesting thought. All Bart told me was "it's significantly more expensive than the CR tan they use on the Elites and Selects." The GS pics look more like the leather on the Kubota Sluggers and Nike Sha|dos while, on my screen, the LH leather does look a lot like the Horween golden tan. But once you mix in lighting, camera, and the viewing screen.. who knows.

I can't get past that awful name.. reminds me of those Lemonheads candies from back in the day

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
OOOh, I like Lemonheads... but the gloves do sort of look like something you'd buy at Brookstone, Sharper Image, or maybe Restoration Hardware. Doesn't help that the brand's core is expensive sports novelty items.

BigTexCowboy

Professional Bull Milker
They definitely don't have good options for patterns, webs, etc. For sure a middle infielders company

Phantomblack

Addicted to Softballfans
Cookie cutter patterns with their label slapped on. Pass.

Also their pricing is absurd. Nobody is going to give them a shot at $275 when you can get a HOH custom for that price. You would think a company would want to build market share before they start raising their prices. Just my two cents.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
They claimed the $275 was to let the market know they were higher quality than HOH or A2000.

As an economics professor, that blows my mind, but I am sure a marketing prof somewhere is nodding in agreement.