My experience with Dudley Custom Service

westtexas

"Godfather"
I have debated about posting this since I have mixed emotions about it.
I purchased a Hot W in the spring. Here come my mixed emotions since I know it is partially my fault. I did not keep the receipt like I do for bar codes and receipts on USSSA bats cause senior dont come with a return.
The bat cracked in less than a 100 cuts. Not just in one spot but in 6 spots.
I figured I was out of luck as senior bats break. Then I read all over fb and places that Dudley realized they made a defective product and were making it right.
I emailed Dudley got a case number and sent the bat back.
Today they emailed me and said they would not replace it without the receipt. I understand this from a business prospective but not when you admit you produced a defective product.
I told them I knew this was an untrue statement as I know of of at least 3 bats from fellow league players that were replaced without the receipt.
I know this replacement is costing Dudley big and hitting their rep hard. I would think that they would want word of mouth to be that we stand behind our product...
Im just a little guy but many guys locally and at tourneys ask my opinion on bats and I even let them try my bats to form their own opinion. I will now tell them to buy a used old school or reissue Dudley but dont waste their time buyin a new Hot W under any circumstances...
Sorry Dudley. you lost me...

bndawgs

President-Elect
i'd try that route to see if you can get anywhere. then start blasting them on facebook. lol