My first Vinci

punisher11

Manager
I will try to get some more pics im taking them with my phone so i dont know if that makes any difference on size. Yeah it looks great, im very happy with the way it turned out. You could have kept it, but I would have had to make a trip to NC though. Lol. Thanx again Jeff.

Last edited:

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Nice! Now get to work on breaking that beauty in.

I will try to get some more pics im taking them with my phone so i dont know if that makes any difference on size. Yeah it looks great, im very happy with the way it turned out. You could have kept it, but I would have had to make a trip to NC though. Lol. Thanx again Jeff.

^^^^^^ these two are on my team and one of them has been trying to talk me into a Vinci for a while now

Try it, you'll like it. :D

I may one day , I have a nokona I'm thinking of selling now and may get a Vinci after that but I can't see much of anything replacing my hoh

ATL Rookie

Manager
^^^^^^ these two are on my team and one of them has been trying to talk me into a Vinci for a while now

I may one day , I have a nokona I'm thinking of selling now and may get a Vinci after that but I can't see much of anything replacing my hoh

Maybe its time to take their advise.

HrBump13

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice glove for sure. jb... your resistance is keeping you from experiencing true glove bliss my friend.

gatightlines

Addicted to Softballfans
Punisher, very nice glove. Bishop, you saw how my missed catches went way down last year after converting to a Vinci. You need to be converted too. ijs.

Spackler

...got that goin for me
Oh thats a nice glove! Tan on inside is a fine choice.... it turns to butter when broken in makin for a nice feel on the ball. What position you play? I think these measure out at 12.5

punisher11

Manager
Thanx Spackler.I play outfield most of the time. Its a 12.75 but does seem a little smaller. Its breaking in nicely but its still stiff. I dont know if it will be ready for our first game in a few weeks.