name one

DegoGiantsFan48

Addicted to Softballfans
You're most proud of or think is most exciting.

Mine is an oppo grand salami I hit to bring us ahead to win the game.

kokamojo15

Manager
State tourny last at bat runner on 3rd smoked the picther yelled boom and got tossed. We went 0-2. Fun ****................this really didn't happen but nice brag post

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
piss missle up the middle in church league when the pitcher is an 85 year old man who can't defend himself :rocket:

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
hitting the pitcher in the shin during toys for tots league tourney. box rule enforced, pitcher had my back telling his teammates to cool it, its part of the game

other than that, clearing the net at BLD with a clean bat is pretty cool

csk415

Addicted to Softballfans
Playing coed with a hot as hell catcher screaming pitch right here baby. She was wearing some loose ass shorts and all I could see was her cooter. Needless to say a few got walked.

bigsmooth13

Manager
Playing a coed game where the other team had 5 female dancers from a local gentlemens club. Lets just say we threw the ball away a lot on purpose.

zuke 37

Star Player
i'm pitching, 2 on no outs, we are up by 1, the batter hits me with a line drive and knocks me out cold.

my teammates gather around me.

they bring me to.

then they bring me two more, and i strike out the side.

Cuervo13

Addicted to Softballfans
5. Backyard boogie 1988 12 games one day. Lost the first and ran off 11 straight to win it.
4. ASA D West Champs / Hooters Champs 2004
3. Earning a berth to 1997 Usssa C Worlds. took When it was 32 teams only still. Took 5th out of 70 teams, got a hand me down
2. Took 5th place ASA C's in Nebraska 2005 with a mediocre team. Just got hot at the right time
1. 35 years of friendships

lilhoff

Coach
Charity tourney this year, the only time in my life it happened, was asked to be the designated home run hitter. Ended up with 13 on the weekend and went 16/20. Yet somehow never managed to bat higher than 7th in the line up.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
league playoffs, i get up to bat bottom of 7th, and have a runner at 3rd to tie the game, 2 outs. i blast a laser to RC. one hopped to RC, he throws me out at first from RC to end the game.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
LMFAO Lou!

yeh man. it happened two seasons ago. a couple dudes on my team were pissed, but most laughed. most weren't cause it was a good shot. it is one of the rare times where a ball was hit too hard. if it had gotten to RC just a hair slower, it would have tied the game up. i also would have been safe if i wasn't a fat ass.

lx_2nv

Coach
yeh man. it happened two seasons ago. a couple dudes on my team were pissed, but most laughed. most weren't cause it was a good shot. it is one of the rare times where a ball was hit too hard. if it had gotten to RC just a hair slower, it would have tied the game up. i also would have been safe if i wasn't a fat ass.

Man I am in the same boat, with my slow speed. It's part of the reason I never hit RF lol!

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playoff implications at stake

Late in the game opposing team hits a screamer down the line to me in LF which tailed foul by 2 feet. Blue didn't call it and it ended up being a 2 out, 2 run GRD to tie. After vehemently arguing and coming up empty we resume and I tossed my glove out to left field and walked past it without picking it back up.

Blue is looking at me in LF like "really *****" and resumes the game.

Next batter hits a high shot deep to the track that I caught bare handed to end the inning; freaking crickets in the stands...

Picked up my glove and trotted in and my bench was like I ain't never seen **** like that before :D

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
Playoff implications at stake

Late in the game opposing team hits a screamer down the line to me in LF which tailed foul by 2 feet. Blue didn't call it and it ended up being a 2 out, 2 run GRD to tie. After vehemently arguing and coming up empty we resume and I tossed my glove out to left field and walked past it without picking it back up.

Blue is looking at me in LF like "really *****" and resumes the game.

Next batter hits a high shot deep to the track that I caught bare handed to end the inning; freaking crickets in the stands...

Picked up my glove and trotted in and my bench was like I ain't never seen **** like that before :D

who do you think you are, kevin mitchell?