Buyer Beware NateC

1maset1

Manager
Lol no I think he's just a scumbag, he would always screw teams over and ****, the bad part about is he is a he'll of a ball player great shortstop when his head is in the game, great hitter and he's fast

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
Schizophrenia would be a more plausible for sympathy.

Marijuana increases your chances is schizophrenia, but the odds of that disease are still low.

I think he stays with friends and uses their addresses, and more recently has started using their names, too, to do his deals, but it's just a guess based on the photobucket account sharing.

deeznuts13

Village idiot
Did you say spy or thief?

And I gave him the benefit of the doubt for weeks, but when he kept lying to me, I started to do some research.

i should have said both, but i think spys are also considered thieves soooo technically i think I'm covered. in all seriousness though, it really sucks that there are deals like this that happen all the time. i hope things get straightened out for you. did anything ever come of , i can't remember his name, the guy that claimed it was actually his bat you have?

Last edited:

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
i should have said both, but i think soys are also considered thieves soooo technically i think I'm covered. in all seriousness though, it really sucks that there are deals like this that happen all the time. i hope things get straightened out for you. did anything ever come of , i can't remember his name, the guy that claimed it was actually his bat you have?

I was just messing with you.

I'm waiting for seeya to give me his information and the information of the police station and police officer he has been in touch with regarding the bat. He just contacted me after a week or more of silence; I almost gave up on him.

secfan87

Addicted to Softballfans
If this guy is in fact easton4lyfe he also goes by Scott Oberdorf and his address was in Sunbury off Locust Lane or something. I dealt with that fool back in Feb/March. He is definitely a scammer and always has an excuse for not shipping on time and so on. Definitely a lot of the same from NateC.

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
If this guy is in fact easton4lyfe he also goes by Scott Oberdorf and his address was in Sunbury off Locust Lane or something. I dealt with that fool back in Feb/March. He is definitely a scammer and always has an excuse for not shipping on time and so on. Definitely a lot of the same from NateC.

He is easton4lyfe; they use the same photobucket account.

He made excuses in a Buyer Beware thread that someone else made, too. He didn't make excuses to me, though; he would just lie to me repeatedly.

He's gone by at least 4 names on here, not screen names mind you, but actual names. That's why I think he crashes with friends and then uses their name and address as his for getting bats. And of those names, I found 2 Facebook accounts that match those people, but that don't match the the way this guy looks according to people who have met him in person.

secfan87

Addicted to Softballfans
Well then, this guy just needs to learn when to stop. I spoke with him on the phone a few times before he started giving me the run around and he seemed like a good guy. Plus he has a family and stuff, eventually this will catch up to him and I hope it doesn't with his kids around.

And the bat in question somewhere in this thread may be shaved. He used to tell me all about a shaved Flex he had that was absolutely insane. So whoever ends up with it just be careful.

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
Well then, this guy just needs to learn when to stop. I spoke with him on the phone a few times before he started giving me the run around and he seemed like a good guy. Plus he has a family and stuff, eventually this will catch up to him and I hope it doesn't with his kids around.

And the bat in question somewhere in this thread may be shaved. He used to tell me all about a shaved Flex he had that was absolutely insane. So whoever ends up with it just be careful.

Most con artists seem like great people at first

scott.MI

The Veteran
ill take a ride out there at somepoint this weekend, im not scared to bang on a few doors :)

If you go there and find out its not who you think it is but instead is this person... http://forums.softballfans.com/showpost.php?p=17516410&postcount=93

Ask him if he even plays softball or posts on SBF. If he says no, ***** smack him and ask him why he's stupid enough to let someone take/have his picture of him holding his drivers license.

Also bugging me wondering why someone claiming to be "Ron Daniels" has NateC for a username. I just can't go on not knowing!

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
If you go there and find out its not who you think it is but instead is this person... http://forums.softballfans.com/showpost.php?p=17516410&postcount=93

Ask him if he even plays softball or posts on SBF. If he says no, ***** smack him and ask him why he's stupid enough to let someone take/have his picture of him holding his drivers license.

Also bugging me wondering why someone claiming to be "Ron Daniels" has NateC for a username. I just can't go on not knowing!

That guy in that picture does exist, but he's probably not NateC. I found the Facebook profile of a Ron Daniels in Sunbury, PA that looks like that guy. But that guy doesn't look like Mikenmanic01 or easton4lyfe, and they use the same photobucket account as NateC.

scott.MI

The Veteran
That's what I'm saying. As far as I understand it, he's going there looking for mikenmaniac (Larry/James) Johnson (I don't even know what his real name is there have been so many thrown around).

It's also been proposed that this johnson guy is possibly using Ron Daniels name, face, and address to continue ripping people off, either knowingly or unknowingly to "Ron Daniels"

If the address is in fact of the person pictured (ron daniels), and he does not play softball or post on SBF, then he (ron daniels) must know mikenmaniac, must have allowed him to have/use his picture with him holding a DL.

I mean you have to be pretty good friends to be like, "he man, can you hold your DL next to your face and take a picture for me" and then to allow someone to have that picture. He's either really Fing stupid or he's helping him.

Now if Ron Daniels (NateC) does play softball, and does post on SBF, and does live at that address then he's just another scammer that lies about bats conditions, sending money orders etc.

Totally confusing, but it makes sense to me :/

scott.MI

The Veteran
okay to simplify, It's either going to be 1 of 3 people living at that address,
mikenmaniac, the ron daniels pictured, or some stranger.

IF its Mikenmaniac that lives as the address, bash his face in take all his bats. (wear a ski mask)

If its the guy pictured, interrogate him about knowing mikenmaniac, if he plays softball, or posts on SBF. If he doesn't play softball or post on SBF, who'd he let take/have his picture holding a drivers license?

If it's neither than **** just got strange.

Hope that's a better way of explaining what was in my head.

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
okay to simplify, It's either going to be 1 of 3 people living at that address,
mikenmaniac, the ron daniels pictured, or some stranger.

IF its Mikenmaniac that lives as the address, bash his face in take all his bats. (wear a ski mask)

If its the guy pictured, interrogate him about knowing mikenmaniac, if he plays softball, or posts on SBF. If he doesn't play softball or post on SBF, who'd he let take/have his picture holding a drivers license?

If it's neither than **** just got strange.

Hope that's a better way of explaining what was in my head.

I understood what was in your head the first time.