Buyer Beware NateC

seeya24

Manager
Nate C ngtg

H e also changes his address around many different ones also was told by post master when i called and she said she was going to get postal inspector involved.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
If you have posted this elsewhere I have not seen or looked just yet, but you know there is going to be asked for proof that it is in fact your scn3. You have pics or link to selling thread? Not saying one way or another, but you know the question will be asked.

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
The scn3 that Jstn8887 got from Nate C is my bat which Nate C stole from me in a trade in which i shipped first and never received the bats from him he is not Ron Daniels he is Larry Johnson,James Johnson or Jamie Johnson and has had many different names on this site he lives on sunbury street in shamokin pa 17872 but post master told me he met carrier in street when he got my bats and said he was a minor league ball player,he should be a writer he has all the stories.

Please post up any and all proof you have that the SCN3 is yours.

seeya24

Manager
Nate C was also Mikenmanic01

Nate C is ngtg he stole two bats from me a scn3 and a srv3 and i never got them back and than the other day Jstn887 got a hold of me and he just purchased my bat from Nate C who says he is Ron Daniels well he was Larry Johnson when he scammed me out of the bats how does this thief get back on this board all of the time and scam people help please and beware of Nate C.

Joker

you keep posting the same stuff everywhere, maybe you should answer the questions that you were asked

NateC

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Hold up here my flex is my flex its a 26 oz scn3 I haven't ripped anyone off here on this site seeya24 I dk who you are or why your accusing me of taking whatever item has been taken from you I sent jets the 30.00 money order to the same address I shipped my flex to and I havent heard anything back in the emails I've sent to u and as far as giggtyboy? If you say some of those bats where so called your bats and we traded kinda hard to that if I don't know who you are but I did see that "mikenmanic" traded a scn9 to a member I don't remember which one though but I believe that the bat was shaved..so you might want to rethink your lies bc I dk who the heck you are..and I pretty sure you've said that the bat was yours in the posts above I like how a member like myself who shipped 1st in every deal is getting accused of being a liar and a thief..I was told to put my pic and my Id on here so I did which I get called a fake..all I want is my bat that is rightfully mine back...

Streetkid15

Addicted to Softballfans
Hold up here my flex is my flex its a 26 oz scn3 I haven't ripped anyone off here on this site seeya24 I dk who you are or why your accusing me of taking whatever item has been taken from you I sent jets the 30.00 money order to the same address I shipped my flex to and I havent heard anything back in the emails I've sent to u and as far as giggtyboy? If you say some of those bats where so called your bats and we traded kinda hard to that if I don't know who you are but I did see that "mikenmanic" traded a scn9 to a member I don't remember which one though but I believe that the bat was shaved..so you might want to rethink your lies bc I dk who the heck you are..and I pretty sure you've said that the bat was yours in the posts above I like how a member like myself who shipped 1st in every deal is getting accused of being a liar and a thief..I was told to put my pic and my Id on here so I did which I get called a fake..all I want is my bat that is rightfully mine back...

After attempting to comprehend this I now have a headache. Carry on with whatever BS that's taking place :banned:

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans

When you were Mikenmanic01 and easton4lyfe you didn't ship first. You use the same photobucket account as them, have the same address as one of them, and your name you signed up with for your email account is the same as those guys; that's way too many coincidences.

It's obvious to everyone that you created a new username to get rid of your old one with the OBD tag. No one believes a single word you say. Just stop lying and tell the truth. You are part of what is wrong with the world. Please go away and never come back.

Also, your PM box is full, if you want a response to your PM, delete some messages.

Last edited:

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
you realize how everyone can see it was the same photobucket, right? nah you probably don't. now i'm sure you've made a new one because you got "smart" and are offering up access to prove it isn't the same

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1322759 the bat that giggy said was his I've never had plus it came back shaved I guess in the posts so how come I am on the cross when a guy who says he trades shaved bats on here? And jets you are more then welcome to log into my photobucket ill give u the password and my email to prove that its not the same!

No need to log into your account. Your public photos in your profile are the same pictures as the ones Mikenmanic01 and easton4lyfe have used in threads on here. And the URL of your photobucket account is the same as theirs.

Last edited:

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
you realize how everyone can see it was the same photobucket, right? nah you probably don't. now i'm sure you've made a new one because you got "smart" and are offering up access to prove it isn't the same

If he's still arguing, then the answer is no. He's a terrible thief and is too dumb to know when he's been caught.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Would LOVE to see a timeline of names/deals/scams laid out.

I am not an internet tough guy, but there are some people that just need an honest to goodness ass beating. And thieving scammers are one of them. I can get behind an accident or unfortunate incident happening, but when you see proof of falsified ID, switched/botched addresses, Photobucket accounts duped and thus... too far.

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
Would LOVE to see a timeline of names/deals/scams laid out.

I am not an internet tough guy, but there are some people that just need an honest to goodness ass beating. And thieving scammers are one of them. I can get behind an accident or unfortunate incident happening, but when you see proof of falsified ID, switched/botched addresses, Photobucket accounts duped and thus... too far.

I have laid out a few identities this guy has taken as far as names and addresses, 2 even have Facebook accounts. I think this guy must stay with friends and impersonate them online so he can try to do "deals" on here and have bars shipped to him. I also laid out 2 old usernames of this person, along with a possible third username.

Yes, mistakes happen. When people own up to the mistakes and make it right, there's no problem. If NateC had just sent me the money for return shipping right away like he said he was going to do, I wouldn't have had to start a NGTG thread on him. He's acting like everyone is doing this to him rather than admitting he messed up.

Let's be honest here, hypothetically, even if he isn't those other guys, he's still lied to me about different things on multiple occasions, so he's still NGTG.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I have laid out a few identities this guy has taken as far as names and addresses, 2 even have Facebook accounts. I think this guy must stay with friends and impersonate them online so he can try to do "deals" on here and have bars shipped to him. I also laid out 2 old usernames of this person, along with a possible third username.

Yes, mistakes happen. When people own up to the mistakes and make it right, there's no problem. If NateC had just sent me the money for return shipping right away like he said he was going to do, I wouldn't have had to start a NGTG thread on him. He's acting like everyone is doing this to him rather than admitting he messed up.

Let's be honest here, hypothetically, even if he isn't those other guys, he's still lied to me about different things on multiple occasions, so he's still NGTG.

He is Def NGTG... I am saying although I am not a keyboard cowboy, I would love to slap the taste out of his mouth like the little stealing ***** he is. I AM 6'5" and 300+lbs. the 30% body fat makes no difference with chicken**** *******s like this....

Streetkid15

Addicted to Softballfans
He is Def NGTG... I am saying although I am not a keyboard cowboy, I would love to slap the taste out of his mouth like the little stealing ***** he is. I AM 6'5" and 300+lbs. the 30% body fat makes no difference with chicken**** *******s like this....

:boxing: just amazes me he still posts in here "trying" to defend himself all while he's plotting his next screen name most certainly. Hopefully a mod can contain this POS :spank:

1maset1

Manager
Anyone is more than welcome to come to my house:) i will be home all day :)

someone give me an address and ill be there tomorrow, Jamie stop ripping people the **** off dude and idk if you do it bc you need money or what but how about you just get a real job like everyone else. This guy has ripped off so many people locally he cant even show his face around here anymore. the bad part is me and this guy used to be great friends, he introduced me to so many things in softball then turned out to be a scumbag like this. #what a shame

1maset1

Manager
but seriously he invited anyone to come to his house give me an address and I will, I could prob fill half a school bus full of people that wanna beat the **** out of this guy, and that's not includeing any one off the internet

stork

someone give me an address and ill be there tomorrow, Jamie stop ripping people the **** off dude and idk if you do it bc you need money or what but how about you just get a real job like everyone else. This guy has ripped off so many people locally he cant even show his face around here anymore. the bad part is me and this guy used to be great friends, he introduced me to so many things in softball then turned out to be a scumbag like this. #what a shame

He get into drugs or something? Cuz he shows a few mental signs of a druggie.

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans

Here's the address I have:
218 North 12th St
Sunbury, PA 17801

1maset1

Manager
He get into drugs or something? Cuz he shows a few mental signs of a druggie.

not really sure bro I don't think so, I mean we used to smoke weed together n **** but he would never drink with us. I no he has a baby girl he takes care off so I don't see drugs being an issue. I think hes just a scumbag lol

stork

not really sure bro I don't think so, I mean we used to smoke weed together n **** but he would never drink with us. I no he has a baby girl he takes care off so I don't see drugs being an issue. I think hes just a scumbag lol

That is sad Should run a better track regardless, but moreso if you have a kid.

deeznuts13

Village idiot
this has to be a late entry for thread of the year. i can't believe people try to pull this crap and think it will never catch up with them. i hope the guys he screwed get things straightened out. not calling him out but I'm interested to hear about if 1maset1 pays him a visit. no one ever thought of giving the guy the benefit of the doubt, maybe he's an international spy, he did hint towards confidentiality and has multiple identities. I'm not sayin just sayin

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
this has to be a late entry for thread of the year. i can't believe people try to pull this crap and think it will never catch up with them. i hope the guys he screwed get things straightened out. not calling him out but I'm interested to hear about if 1maset1 pays him a visit. no one ever thought of giving the guy the benefit of the doubt, maybe he's an international spy, he did hint towards confidentiality and has multiple identities. I'm not sayin just sayin

Did you say spy or thief?

And I gave him the benefit of the doubt for weeks, but when he kept lying to me, I started to do some research.