Buyer Beware NateC

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
You expect a guy who can't afford shipping for over a MONTH to have Paypal? The guy bought a USED phone from a PAWNSHOP.

Where does a guy with 2 names get a screen name like natec from????

JSTN8887- Make sure "Your Wife" ships that bat back to him.....:thumb:

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
I have no clue what law would possibly make it illegal for someone to give out someone else's work info but even if that law did actually exists no one actually broke a law because the work info they gave out turned out to be a lie. That and it still doesn't change the fact that you lied to someone you were making a deal with.

I'm with Country on this one, I don't care if you ship first I will never knowingly deal with people like this guy. People on here are far to worried about saving an extra $5. I mean I'm Jewish and I like to pay as little as possible for stuff to, but I'd still rather pay $20 to get a bat from someone I know is G2G and has tons of feedback where I know I'm getting exactly what is being described. Dealing with some random shady guy you always run the risk of taking 50 swings and having the cap pop only to realize its not the original endcap or find out that some tard tried to do his own home shave job and just wanted to get rid of the bat before it broke or that the bat turns out to be cheap bat painted to look like the bat you wanted. I also just hate dealing with people I don't trust. A couple extra bucks to get a bat from someone I know I can trust and know the deal won't turn into SBF feedback forum drama is well worth the small sum of money.

Amen brother. And the Jewish comment kinda made me chuckle, not gona lie.

NateC

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I1386006740_zps282303e5.jpg
here ya go my I'd and me standing right the heck beside it...

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I1386006740_zps282303e5.jpg
here ya go my I'd and me standing right the heck beside it...

As much **** as you are getting on here. I will definitely give you credit for doing this. I have a good rep on here but even if I screwed the pooch, I wouldn't post a picture with my license.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
I still say it's bull****. You can't even read the license. Could just be a picture he found on Google.

And he is sitting beside it not standing, so there he goes with another lie.

This is Mikenmanic and that photo with the driver's license is not him. Just an FYI here... I know some of those bats in the photobucket.

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok my name is ron Daniels I think I know my own name your more then welcome to call or text me..and as for ripping anyone off I haven't ripped anyone off I bought my used* galaxy s3 from a pawn shop in my town"sunbury" pa which was supposed to be reset which is wasn't obviously whcih I told jets right away! And as far as having my job description for one its illegal to give out ppl work info kinda looking for the word confidential so all the bs about me not working where i say is complete bs..and jets the mo was sent out 3 days ago sorry for the delay in sending it I've been very busy with work and btw its a 26oz flex not 27 and I'm the original owner of my bat..unlike some ppl I have a family and I can't troll the boards all the time..so the ripping ppl off thing is getting old if I'm a scam artist howcome I have let a guy hold MY bat for almost a month?? I guess that's makes sense huh? Get a life stop being keyboard cowboys!

He posted the above on 11/18.

I still haven't received this money order that was supposedly sent 11/15 (as well as 2 other previous times). It's less than a 5 hour drive between us, so I'm just going to assume that you didn't send it this time either since it's been 2.5 weeks.

NateC

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Holy hell man I put my I'd and me in a pic and still get accused of not being who I am..giggty boy i have no idea who ya are man nor do I care but what bats are you talking about by chance?

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
When did you send out? Supposedly the middle of Nov and he hasn't seen yet. Taking this long to get such a small amount is unbelievable.

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
When did you send out? Supposedly the middle of Nov and he hasn't seen yet. Taking this long to get such a small amount is unbelievable.

Who knows when he "sent" it? He told me on 10/30 via PM that he'd sent it 11/1. He took me via email on 11/12 that it has already been sent. In this thread on 11/18 he said that he sent it 11/15. But it's now 12/3. So my guess? He still hasn't sent it.

However, if he is who he claims he is... I found his Facebook. And he doesn't appear to work where he told alteredzx that he works.

alteredzx

Bazinga
Do pictures on his facebook look like the one he posted?

I was 100 percent for sure he didnt work at the prison. After my buddy who is a PA State Trooper looked him up and then called there for me, no one knew who he was.

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
Do pictures on his facebook look like the one he posted?

I was 100 percent for sure he didnt work at the prison. After my buddy who is a PA State Trooper looked him up and then called there for me, no one knew who he was.

PM incoming

Where do you know the bats from?

They used to belong to me. The Monsta, Jeff Hall black and pink, and the scn9 (which I got from the board) with the tack spray near the endcap were part of a local trade that wasn't made through SBF for the L4, a Sunday Swagger, and the Bass Strange. I also saw some of the other bats in person.

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok, with some help, I've figured it out. NateC is Mikenmanic01 and easton4lyfe. Look at the pictures in his photobucket. Some of them match this thread here: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1316213 from Mikenmanic01 and here: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1286238 for easton4lyfe.

It's even from the same the same photobucket account. What are the chances of NateC, easton4lyfe, and Mikenmanic01 (who has an OBD tag) using the same photobucket account and not being the same person?

NateC is way NGTG. He is Mikenmanic01 and eston4lyfe for sure. He might also be Volstar3.

Here's the address that was on the bat he sent me:
Ron Daniels
218 North 12th St
Sunbury, PA 17801

Last edited:

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
I knew it!!!!! I almost posted that this guy stunk of easton4lyfe. He was the biggest piece of **** I encountered on this board, and all I did was help out a buddy with a bad deal he had with easton4lyfe.

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
When he was easton4lyfe he went by the name Scott Oberdorf out of Danville, PA

So I've been thinking... is it possible this guy sort of steals people's identities to "trade" bats on here? Or that he crashes with friends and uses their identities to "trade" bats on here until he gets caught?

There is a Facebook profile of a Ron Daniels that lives in Sunbury, PA that looks like the picture NateC posted on here.

There is a Facebook profile of a Dan Oberdorf that lives in Danville, PA.

Also, Danville and Sunbury are only around 20 minutes apart.

I tried to find a James Johnson in Paxinos, PA, but came up empty.

seeya24

Manager
Nate C

His name is not Ron Daniels his name is Larry Johnson,aka James Johnson,aka Jamie Johnson a few months ago i made a trade and sent some bats and i never got the bats back from him he stole an scn3 and a srv3 from me.Do not deal with this member he is no good.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Have any pics of that SCN3 of your own? Post em up. See if we are dealing with same bat. Might already be back on its way to JJ though.

seeya24

Manager
ngtg on scn3

The scn3 that Jstn8887 got from Nate C is my bat which Nate C stole from me in a trade in which i shipped first and never received the bats from him he is not Ron Daniels he is Larry Johnson,James Johnson or Jamie Johnson and has had many different names on this site he lives on sunbury street in shamokin pa 17872 but post master told me he met carrier in street when he got my bats and said he was a minor league ball player,he should be a writer he has all the stories.