National Championship Official daytime thread that will become the night time thread

balcoballer

I REPORT POSTS
Who you got and why?

Irish lose by 10.

If Golson doesnt turn over the ball at all- it may be closer. Gotta establish the running game early and get the ball to eifert. If they fail here- it will get ugly in a hurry.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
bama 28-10 w/ a late garbage td on an int.....

it's 10-7 at half...then bama's oline just gets heavy.....

plus ther'es homefield and saban gets a full month to prepare.....i think ND is very talented but played w/ some momentum.....it's all gone now

i hope im' wrong....go Irish and i hate the irish. but i hate bama more because they're part of the sec an di hate he sec because they have their on "fans"....fans of a conference who actually cheer for their rivals....guess what you ******s, if you cheer for your rivals, they aint your rivals

balcoballer

I REPORT POSTS
thats what i am afraid of.. on the flipside i could be sleeping by the end of the 3rd qtr which wouldnt be a total loss.

balcoballer

I REPORT POSTS
i believe they can win or the homer in me does- they have to play near perfect though. alabama will trounce on their mistakes. if they can come out and punch'em in the mouf early and get a couple of quick scores it will be interesting. they cant go toe to toe with them on offensive- defensive needs to play tough in the red zone like they have all year.

trick

OG Firebug
I just don't see ND getting anything going offensively. I think 'bama scores at least once on defense or special teams and plays on a short field a couple of times.

As much as I hate to say it, Bama wins 27-13.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
24-10 bama.
The Domers with run all over the Cousins, but they will not be able to score inside the Red Zone.

Grab the tp and the washin powders

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
bama 28-10 w/ a late garbage td on an int.....

it's 10-7 at half...then bama's oline just gets heavy.....

plus ther'es homefield and saban gets a full month to prepare.....i think ND is very talented but played w/ some momentum.....it's all gone now

i hope im' wrong....go Irish and i hate the irish. but i hate bama more because they're part of the sec an di hate he sec because they have their on "fans"....fans of a conference who actually cheer for their rivals....guess what you ******s, if you cheer for your rivals, they aint your rivals

*sighs* pretty much the exact same thing would have come out of my mouth. i don't like nd but i can't stand Satan and tide even more. hope nd wins hut for reasons preems stated, i thing bama rolls them w/ the game being close initially.

siding88

PROFESSIONAL BOOB WATCHER
im taking ND moneyline only cause some stupid homer at work bet me 100 and he took N D so i can only win big

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't like either team but I think notre dame is overrated and will lose badly. Probably going to be ugly. I'm still mad Oregon didn't make it though.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
As much as I hate to say it, I think ND wins this one. Gholson makes just enough plays to keep Bama's D on the field and ND forces enough 3 and outs to make Bama's D tired, ND puts it away in 4th quarter, much like they did vs OU. I'm thinking ND 21-17.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't like either team but I think notre dame is overrated and will lose badly. Probably going to be ugly. I'm still mad Oregon didn't make it though.

I would have liked to see Oregon play Texas A&M

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree with this. Well, excluding the Oregon part. :)

Hahaha I'm a unc fan in every way but the past like 6-7 years I've become a semi Oregon fan and it started soley with their uniforms. Yeah I know that's super gay. Hahah

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
I would have liked to see Oregon play Texas A&M

Me too there were 3 games I wanted for them. Texas a&m, Alabama, and k state. But the k state game did t turn out to be as excited as I thought.

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
The Tide will roll over the Catholics.. by 18 points.. SEC is too much for the Dames..:D
BTW, Who will have the edge with the weather..? :rolleyes:

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
Hahaha I'm a unc fan in every way but the past like 6-7 years I've become a semi Oregon fan and it started soley with their uniforms. Yeah I know that's super gay. Hahah

They do have some nice uni's, you can't really argue with that.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Wonder why they went with the green helmets instead of those yellow and chrome in the Fiesta Bowl? Those thing were sick!

Will admit, not a huge fan of Oregon's uni's, not a huge surprise coming from Bama alum :D, but those old school green and yellow uni's with the yellow/chrome helmets were sick

SD44

Now I swear...
27-21 Notre Dame.

Rudy stands up Gump at the goal line on last play of the game...