NBA

ntz

tricknollegy
tatum's absolute ceiling is all star, if they had to include him in a package to ship kryie out to get something back, he's gone.

Marshenko

If the Lakers somehow don't pick him up by the deadline, I can see Ainge throwing 4 1st their way to avoid trading Tatum if Kyrie will stick around. So many ifs. Candy and nuts. Nuts to this, its SB weekend.

ntz

tricknollegy
There’s a less than zero percent chance kyrie signs with the Celtics, they’re going to try and move him

dunkky

not gonna happen with Boston. Boston should start thinking about next alternative. IMO, if they can acquire someone like Randle who can possibly give you 15(paint)-8 nightly, then i think they have pretty good chance. he will be a good mix with Boston since he plays around the paint a lot then harford. just a thought.

ntz

tricknollegy
boston owes gordon hayward $100 million over the next three years. he's averaging 11 points a game

hedge

life takes guts
It took Paul George like 3 seasons to get back to what he once was.

I would trade Wiggins for Hayward straight up.

dunkky

i am just being realistic. you get AD then what? they will be no different than Pelicans with no Kyrie and Tatum.

they have good guards, what they need is an inside presence. Hardford himself ain't the answer. He is a perimeter player. Randle can be a good addition if they can make it happen.

upload_2019-2-1_13-1-53.png

20-9? not bad at all.

dunkky

let him. he still plays this year no?? i don't know about you people, but i think boston has about an equal chance as any team out there against Golden state, if Boston can strengthen their inside with a current squad.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
The deadline is in like 5 days. LOL at the Celtics trading Kyrie. If he walks, he walks.

Last edited:

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
The Kings being decent this year really sucks, cause the Celtics have their pick and it’s only top 1 protected. I figured it would be in the top 5 for sure. Peja hitting too many 3s.

dunkky

he can play D though... he got no potential unless he can shoot.. after this trade, lebron's gonna make some phone calls and gather some old beat down guys who can still be productive to get their rings for min wages.