NBA

dunkky

AD is very overrated.. he ain't no Duncan, Robinson or Barkley. What has he accomplished for Pelicans? NOTHING other than building his stats. He is not the MAN, no more than what Bosh was to Heats. By the way, that sixers though.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
AD's game would never be compared to those three though. Barkley was almost 100% based on strength, Shaq just came along and showed what that stat line would do if maxed out. Duncan and Robinson were post players and more or less depended on ball movement while out of their hands. AD doesn't have help but he is worlds better than Bosh ever was

dunkky

maybe a little better ver. of bosh then. bosh took Toronto to playoff twice with absolutely nobody. AD has a better squad, and he took them to playoff once or twice? The ones i named above can impact the game as "THE MAN" i just dont see that from AD. I like that guy, don't get me wrong, just way too overrated. we'll see what he can do once he join the Lakers.

oh.. he ha cousins last year, didn't he? imagine if bosh had cousins back then..

ntz

tricknollegy
here are those four players through the first six years of their career.

uIKfmBu.jpg

ntz

tricknollegy
Also the argument is silly because Barkley, Duncan, and Robinson are three of the 50 greatest players of all time. Whether AD will ever become a top 50 all time player is completely irrelevant to the conversation, as there’s no choice. You can’t pick the other three right now. Also while 6 years into his career he’s three to four years younger than the other three at the same point because AD left after his freshman year. I don’t know what the rest of AD’s career will be, but based on the first six he’s right there with the other three you mentioned

ShortYellowBus

Paul George would have been a better fit to the current Lakers roster than AD.

I suppose for now we’ll see if Carmelo wants to wear purple and gold.