he has curly hair....he goes.through lotd of straightener

a natural perm.....

as if you needed another reason to love him

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
giphy.gif

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Is anyone going to watch a Celtics/Spurs Finals? I mean other than to see Thomas get the "swagger" flagrant fouled out of him?

Also I have no idea what LeBron was doing against the Spurs. None. It was beyond being a diva and didn't make sense.

hedge

life takes guts
Is anyone going to watch a Celtics/Spurs Finals? I mean other than to see Thomas get the "swagger" flagrant fouled out of him?

Also I have no idea what LeBron was doing against the Spurs. None. It was beyond being a diva and didn't make sense.

Yes I will. It will be a good series to watch

GrinningBear

I dunno. Pop will just tell everyone not to let Thomas go left. Series sweep, every game by double digits.

Primo

fat and famous pablo

i'm the big fan boy here.....even i couldn't stomach that

it's one thing to flop to get a foul....it's another to flop for sympathy

sorry bud....i dont feel sorry for you or your billion dollar net worth

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i wanna see Boogie play for the ship......i dont even like boogie but man would the nba hate that

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Saturday night Porzingis cost be $24,925 on FD.... True story. Or you can say he won me $75 either way NBA is stupid.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Why? They are ranked like 20 something in team defense. I'm not looking it up but I would guess no team has won a ring ranked that low.

considering your claim was they wont get out of the first round if they dont play better defense, i dont know what getting a ring has to do with it

GrinningBear

this would be easier if you didn't pretend to not already know both you and i know the answer to the question you asked....

You give me too much credit. I had to go back and see if I'd suggested two teams from the East would be in the Finals Finals.

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
i'm the big fan boy here.....even i couldn't stomach that

it's one thing to flop to get a foul....it's another to flop for sympathy

sorry bud....i dont feel sorry for you or your billion dollar net worth

It's the Duran No mas. I do not think it is for sympathy. The bully cannot take getting dominated.

GrinningBear

Lebron doesn't really fit the description of a bully. Even some of the more petulant things he's done were after the fact gloating. Like the RIP cookies he did for Klay and Steph were for Klay and Steph. Who are kind of big deals in the NBA, no?

The only time I've heard of consistent bullying was with Mozgov. It drove LeBron nuts how bad Mozgov's hands were. Half of the pocket passes he kicked out of bounds should have been dunks and that carried over to practice.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I am glad the Twolves are out of the running. Other than SA, they seem like the other team that could take the Dubs down. They play them good, though State might be starting to pull away. But still...