NC Softball talk...

ICEMANDB77

Banned User
gonna do a tourney down there end of march.. Its for the Saints Prison Ministry.. Gonna bring the Crusaders in for it..

NCFREEDOMSPORTS

Addicted to Softballfans
Just thought I would give the NC boys a heads up: Bringing the following tournaments to NC this year!!!! Hoping for big things in 2012 for Freedom and the State of NC. Best prize packages in the game.

September 29-30 FREEDOM EASTERN SUPER REGIONALS
(Walnut Creek / Raleigh, NC)

November 10-11 FREEDOM UPPER - "C" WORLDS
(Olsen Park / Wilmington, NC)

Check Back Soon as we will be listing requirements for States, Super Regionals & Worlds. This includes NC/SC Freedom Teams as well as TEAMS FROM OTHER STATES WITHOUT FREEDOM (There is a way to play Freedom in 2012 and attend WORLDS without having Freedom in Your State for 2012!!!!!)

For a Complete List of FREEDOM Tournaments in 2012 go to: http://www.nc.freedomsports.com/schedule.php

Rogue9

Man of Mayhem
Any D teams in the central of east of NC looking for players? Team I was set to play with ended up folding and now I need to find something for 2012.

Eballhero

<font color="#0000EE">SBF Fund Donor</font>
Whats up

checking in here...Any of you guys going to the demo day this weekend in morganton? I am thinking of heading down to check out the sales...

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
HA! Heard you guys made some good pickups for the up coming season.

No... same team we finished the year (Worlds) with... Co-Co&Nick are gone, but we replaced them with Jare&Kyle Mathis (Who played with us at times last year... including the NSA Worlds in Rock Hill)...

Should be interesting to see how we do against the upper competition this year.

Country35

Banned User
I doubt SOP would, more like country trying to scrounge up enough to play, gf is gone to fayetteville all w/e for a concert so while the cat is away the mouse will play

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
No... same team we finished the year (Worlds) with... Co-Co&Nick are gone, but we replaced them with Jare&Kyle Mathis (Who played with us at times last year... including the NSA Worlds in Rock Hill)...

Should be interesting to see how we do against the upper competition this year.

Someone had told me that you guys had picked up a pitcher.....