NC Softball talk...

ThunderStruck22

Addicted to Softballfans
checking in here...Any of you guys going to the demo day this weekend in morganton? I am thinking of heading down to check out the sales...

thinking about it, but the weather is gonna be crap! maybe they will move it to sunday when its gonna be a lot nicer and we can demo.

ezimnow

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice to see a local Thread

Playing local ball here in Charlotte every Tuesday night at Park road...and a little AAA travel Ball..

Knights12

Addicted to Softballfans
Sometimes when I come to this board I just feel very dumb! I saw a "Best Shoelace" thread, are you kidding me? This is softball in 2012? Maybe its time to retire!!!!

Country35

Banned User
march 17th in Blacksburg VA for all yall close to the border.....5 HR on short ass field, utrip rules, see the vausssa.com message board for contact info, I'm sure my team will be in on this.

Country35

Banned User
150 bucks aint bad too, either way I'll have a team out there, let me know if yall are busy that weekend when it gets close

Baserunner

Addicted to Softballfans
ckelly7 since I can't seem to find the time for bp I set the wheeler dealer up in the basement. It works pretty good I get can alot of swing's in and still watch the kids.
0117121945b.jpg

Last edited:

ckelley7

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks good Hooker! Nice setup right there bro.

Knight, i was with The Mexicans. We got like fourth i think.

ckelley7

Addicted to Softballfans
Baker its hot and feels abt like the dc41. I like em both. Cant go wrong with either one. Fx is a half ounce endload and the dc is a full ounce endload. So i guess just depends on what u like. Fx takes longer to break in though

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Hmmm... Might stick with my XL...I didn't care too much for the dc41... Thx for the input bro

Cactus

bunch of us are taking bp sat around 1130am-12pm this weekend....most likely at carolina pines...anyone interested come on down...

JRule13

Banned User
All World Sports - 3 March 2012 - Augusta, GA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWS in Augusta, GA on 3 March 2012

Class D - 4 HRs
4GG - 3 Pool Play and then Single Elim
Fee - $270 + $35 Team Fee
Tournament Champion Dri Fits from Clutch Apparel
All Tournament Team Dri Fits from Clutch Apparel
Defensive MVP - Bat Pak from 3n2
Offensive MVP - Jak'D Blackout

Email me if you are interested:

[email protected]

http://allworldsports.info/main-tournaments/georgia/softball/ga-softball-schedule.html

Knights12

Addicted to Softballfans
They don't want to play again until Febuary, I don't want to wait another week personally lol

ckelley7

Addicted to Softballfans
They don't want to play again until Febuary, I don't want to wait another week personally lol

Oh, is that ur full time team? That team i took to Morganton was just a pickup squad. I play with Rameys/BJC during the year. We play C ball