NCAAB probably not unofficial

3XC

Big Truss
As someone else pointed out, they call every game like that for months, then swallow their whistles during the tournament.

People marvel at how Tom Izzo gets a deep run every year. He makes his teams run the floor and he coaches them up to play like that. So during the tournament instead of a foul being called when a dude is making a "hustle play" where he comes from behind and bodychecks someone, no call.

Anyway, its the most exciting yearly tournament, and since Maryland is relevant I watch, and enjoy it, but I can't get into it, not really like I used to get into it. Its just too beaucoup. Too much bull**** man.

Stretch19

Grow up
who is happier than this guy right now? good thing he got his bike back

“It doesn’t get any better than this, I just got lei’d, we’re in Maui, Maui Jim we can see clearly with all kinds of colors, the detail is phenomenal.”

Cx0PP8rXUAE2PLC.jpg

3XC

Big Truss
Stretch..... wherever you is..... man I hope you're also watching this K State/Terps game. This is a hell of a game.

Stretch19

Grow up
Stretch..... wherever you is..... man I hope you're also watching this K State/Terps game. This is a hell of a game.

yeah man, that was a hell of a game...they def got owned by johnson, dude was all over the place

how about cecko catch lobs and dunking all over the place though? he had himself a game and jacksons ugly ass is a baller, with his wide neck and skinny head

3XC

Big Truss
Cekovsky is the white Chris Wilcox.

Glad to see Trimble take over and really step into the leadership role. Addition by subtraction by getting rid of all the lottery pick nonsense from last season and preseason hype and overly high rankings. This is a more dangerous team IMO, despite the relative lack of size compared to last year, because they know who to give the ball to.

Pretty stoked about the prospects of a tourney run. Not scared at all of the rest of the Big 10, I honestly think Melo is unstoppable if Maryland just continues to set picks and let him drive and do his thing.

Stretch19

Grow up
i definitely like the chemistry and togetherness of this years team vs last...there is a definite lack of size/talent however which is going to end up hurting down the road; the guard play is going to be good and the damn freshman as a huge upgrade in talent and basketball IQ

i really like huerter a lot, hes going to come into his own offensively and really be a threat...he always seems to know where he should be and what to do...the shots will start falling

3XC

Big Truss
i definitely like the chemistry and togetherness of this years team vs last...there is a definite lack of size/talent however which is going to end up hurting down the road; the guard play is going to be good and the damn freshman as a huge upgrade in talent and basketball IQ

i really like huerter a lot, hes going to come into his own offensively and really be a threat...he always seems to know where he should be and what to do...the shots will start falling

Stone was overrated/underperformed all 2015 and last years team fell in love with their own hype. It wasn't a good team, it was a collection of talented players. Big difference.

Makes me marvel at Calipari though, he does every year what Turgeon could not do in 2015; take a bunch of spoiled egomaniacs who didn't have to work at all in HS to score 40 every game, every single one the best player in their HS/Juco program, every single one thinking they're a lottery pick, and get them to actually play basketball together. Its more child psychology than Xs and Os coaching. Turgeon does more with less. The talent on last years team was a damn millstone.

Stretch19

Grow up
schedule gets a bit tougher this week with Pitt and OK State...ok state been putting up points so far this year, averaging 98.5 a game

Stretch19

Grow up
Stone was overrated/underperformed all 2015 and last years team fell in love with their own hype. It wasn't a good team, it was a collection of talented players. Big difference.

Makes me marvel at Calipari though, he does every year what Turgeon could not do in 2015; take a bunch of spoiled egomaniacs who didn't have to work at all in HS to score 40 every game, every single one the best player in their HS/Juco program, every single one thinking they're a lottery pick, and get them to actually play basketball together. Its more child psychology than Xs and Os coaching. Turgeon does more with less. The talent on last years team was a damn millstone.

because its UK and its calapari...they do the same **** year in and year out; if you dont want to work hard and do what is asked of you, fine i got 3 more AA at your position waiting to get some burn

when you got 10 AA on a roster you can pretty much tell them to **** off if they dont like how its gonna be...

Stretch19

Grow up
stone was just young and not ready i dont think...he clearly had all the tools offensively, but never figured it out on the defensive end; he would have a been a real solid player had he decided to stay more than one year but cant fault the dude for getting paid

Stretch19

Grow up
purdue is probably going to throttle MD with all their size...wisconsin and indiana both look to have more talent and obviously you have to assume at some point MSU figures it out and puts it all together

outside that though, terps should be pretty competitive all season long; never going to blow anyone out and probably will lose a couple they shouldnt, but going to be fun to watch

3XC

Big Truss
Lose a couple they shouldn't, but this team has already won a couple grind em out games v. Gtown and KState, neither at home. The ability to gut out wins in road/neutral court games is so, so, so encouraging.

Young team that gets a little confidence and mojo or whatever is dangerous man. They don't know they're supposed to lose at Indiana/Wisconsin/wherever. They don't know better.

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah but they also struggled with teams like american and towson at home and then richmond on a neutral court...none of those teams should have competed the way they did, hell towson had a nice lead late in the game

so yes, being able to grit out road/neutral court wins regardless of the opponent is encouraging, but letting lesser teams hang around until the very end is a bit concerning as well

gtown also lost to arkansas state at home and then wisconsin by 16 and OK State by 27 in maui...if they werent so geographically close to MD and their jerseys didnt say GTOWN, that wouldnt really be much of a win to celebrate

3XC

Big Truss
I'm a very different type of fan for the Terps v. pro sports.

I freely admit I'm a "bad" fan whose interest in the team wanes with their fortunes. I can't name their starting 5 from 5 years ago, or 10 years ago, but I'll talk about the 02 team like I was on it.

Being much more casual/uninformed lends itself to optimism. I tried to do the same with the Orioles but I can't quit them.

Stretch19

Grow up
i can get down with that...i love me some terps hoops and try to be optimistic as possible, but at the end of the day i also try to be as real with myself as possible...good young team, good chemistry, having success early on, but still a long way to go

gonna be a fun ride however with all the young talent; if they get production from some of the older guys not name Melo, look out

bender been a nice surprise early on

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I am not looking for UCLA to take it to UK. And then proceed to throw the rest of their season down the tubes.