ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

sendit69

Would bp be allowed on the Baseball fields at anderson? or where can teams hit?

No you will not be allowed to hit at the baseball diamonds next to Anderson, And Thursday Night league was moved to Anderson so those diamonds will be full Thursday. Your best bet would be to use some of the Diamonds in West Fargo like rendezvous park.

Artie DeVanzo

Addicted to Softballfans
Would bp be allowed on the Baseball fields at anderson? or where can teams hit?
The baseball fields at Anderson are not available. The softball fields may be. I am guessing at least the East 4 should be available. Keep in mind these are about 20 minutes from the North Complex when planning.

I am checking to see if the Moorhead Complex just across the river is open this weekend and also checking with the Park District to see if the Soccer Complex just south of the North Complex would be available as well.

NDSoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
The Box and MMB are the only C teams going to C Nats. Box should go deep. MMB will probably win a few.

As far as D Nats, good luck to the ND teams, but I dont see them doing too well. ****son, Dmvw, Rhombus may do some damage, but tat's probably it. ****son and Custer Flats face good opponents early and often.

Artie DeVanzo

Addicted to Softballfans
The baseball fields at Anderson are not available. The softball fields may be. I am guessing at least the East 4 should be available. Keep in mind these are about 20 minutes from the North Complex when planning.

I am checking to see if the Moorhead Complex just across the river is open this weekend and also checking with the Park District to see if the Soccer Complex just south of the North Complex would be available as well.
Do NOT try and use the soccer fields.

Anderson fields will be wide open for hitting.

There are also 4 fastpitch diamonds at the complex available.

sendit69

Do NOT try and use the soccer fields.

Anderson fields will be wide open for hitting.

There are also 4 fastpitch diamonds at the complex available.

Thursday Night league was moved to Anderson so I wouldn't say Anderson will be wide open at least not starting at 6:30

ming01

DMVWinning
NDSU used to have 2 or 3 slowpitch fields, not sure if they still do. Longfellow Elem. in north Fargo has 2 about 270 fields. But probably just better off using Anderson on Friday.

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
There will be a Monsta Booth setup at the Fields this weekend w/ bats for sale and we will also have them at the hotel for check-in today and tomorrow.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Good list.. I think a & b will finish high.. and a cpl Wisconsin teams will do well because they have no ratings there

Jim_Chimney

Most of us here are adults so let's just be real.. the Minnesota teams are going to beat the ever-lovin' crap out of just about everybody this weekend. Not even Dorkson Law has a chance :(

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
Most of us here are adults so let's just be real.. the Minnesota teams are going to beat the ever-lovin' crap out of just about everybody this weekend. Not even Dorkson Law has a chance :(
That's what they said the last time we had Class D Nationals in Fargo, and there were 3 Fargo teams in the top 10 and zero Minnesota teams. With that said those 3 ND teams were better than any ND D team currently in the state but who knows.

sendit69

That's what they said the last time we had Class D Nationals in Fargo, and there were 3 Fargo teams in the top 10 and zero Minnesota teams. With that said those 3 ND teams were better than any ND D team currently in the state but who knows.

Agreed, ND D is pretty weak right now. All the good D teams from the past have been moved up to C/B now. But good luck to ND D teams, you'll need it.

sk31

Unicorn tags for days

Correction. Coors Lights finished 5th, and some of those guys were even from Detroit Lakes, like it said we were.

Jim_Chimney

The Box and MMB are the only C teams going to C Nats. Box should go deep. MMB will probably win a few.

As far as D Nats, good luck to the ND teams, but I dont see them doing too well. ****son, Dmvw, Rhombus may do some damage, but tat's probably it. ****son and Custer Flats face good opponents early and often.

Definitely some solid teams at the Class D Nationals in Fargo over the weekend. Frank's Butchers brought the title home to Nebraska and looked pretty good doing it (besides the pink jerseys). Oddly enough, there wouldn't have been a single ND team finishing in the Top 12 if it weren't for dirty ol' Grand Forks. Wtf is that about?! lol

http://asp.tournamentusasoftball.com/i!/brackets/FOF_Print.php?TID=3308&BSID=3894

NDSoftball

Addicted to Softballfans

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
There was great ball played by all teams that is for sure by all the ND teams. They all played a lot of tough teams.

No matter if someone went 0-3 or First Class making it all the way to top 8, it was a good showing across the board.

First Class welcome to C
Thunder Road welcome to D (jk, but at least welcome to Rec 1 now)