ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

Nope. Dumb. 1/10.

And using hashtags... Yikes.

Yeah bro, hashtags are still a thing in 2019 ya know! Like Instagram and Twitter etc.....

Using a 1-10 scale. Originality at it's finest. How'd you think of that idea? Google perhaps? A "friend" maybe? Either way keep squatting on that class d***. That's as close as you'll ever get.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
"The effort was obvious, if not over the top."

lol, perfect quote. That's exactly what any good team says about you after you leave a conversation that nobody asks you to join.

Although somebody usually adds, "who the fk was that random douche?!" -- to which someone typically replies, "ohhh, just an obsequious Rec-master who wants to make some friends.." :cool:

8/10

"Any good team..." ie; not you. One day if you overcome your obvious disabilities I may even fan girl over you. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Yeah bro, hashtags are still a thing in 2019 ya know! Like Instagram and Twitter etc.....

Using a 1-10 scale. Originality at it's finest. How'd you think of that idea? Google perhaps? A "friend" maybe? Either way keep squatting on that class d***. That's as close as you'll ever get.

Instagram and Twitter. Not softball forums. You aren't that bright, are you?

2/10.

NDSoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for that Grand Forks guys.

Early Rankings
C
1. QC 2 MMB 3 ****son Law 4 Eide 5 Action Motor

D
1. Pink It Forward 2. Dmvw 3 Custer Flats 4 Inges 5 Aftermath

Maybe next time RMI and Hashers.

"Any good team..." ie; not you. One day if you overcome your obvious disabilities I may even fan girl over you. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Instagram and Twitter. Not softball forums. You aren't that bright, are you?

2/10.

Lol. Hashtags are for social media, which this would classify as, but I wouldn't expect you to know that. I apologize for thinking you had even an inkling of intelligence. You'd think after 8,855 posts on a f'in softball forum board you'd be better at this. I am fairly certain, however, that softball forums aren't for 1-10 rating scales. That's more for things like slam dunk contests, beauty contests, your IQ. It's equally sad and hilarious to hear someone with your job call someone dumb. That's dripping with irony. Kinda like you after 7 hard innings of catching rec ball. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

0/1,000,000,000

P.S. That's a billion. Just saved you a google search. ;)

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
No wonder your wife sleeps around.....anything to find someone with at least a mediocre d*** #dontblameher #marriageregrets
Gotta love the little p*ssies that make personal attacks on people because they can hide behind their anonymity. 100% chance you wouldn't say any of this to Taylor's face. Grow up man.

Gotta love the little p*ssies that make personal attacks on people because they can hide behind their anonymity. 100% chance you wouldn't say any of this to Taylor's face. Grow up man.
I'm sorry AJ banged your girl, but this won't bring her back bro. #TryHarder

Go ahead and be the hero pal. Pick and choose when it's ok to attack someone personally. You two must have some sort of weird bromance. #itsnotokexceptwhenbigcatdecidesitsok

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
Sarcasm must be well above your pay grade. I believe you can figure it out. Set some goals and see what happens. Dream it. Believe it. Achieve it.

If you were in Taylor's "profession" you'd be an E6 or something ****ty like that.
I'm dumb, Taylor's job is a joke. Did I get that right? Cool. Anything else? Is my mom fat or am I a "doo doo head"? Just want to make sure you get all the childish insults out of your system.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
This isn't even trolling or having fun. This is sad. I actually feel sorry for this young man.

giphy.gif

This isn't even trolling or having fun. This is sad. I actually feel sorry for this young man.

giphy.gif
I suppose it isn’t fun for you. Like I said the truth hurts catch. Don’t care what you think. I’m having a good time. I love the theory of its ok to personally attack someone if you say who you are. That’s flawed AF. But I’m sure you two trump loving stallions are like him. If you can think it up and say it but then someone else says something mean too it was only ok for you to say it because you said so.

Completely unrelated...why is Custer still D?

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Funny to use triggered to try to insult me as it describes you and big cat to a T.

If I wanted to insult you, I would. I could insult your job, your life, and the fact that nobody likes you. That I've accomplished more in a week than you have in your life. But the banter is usually fun. I enjoy it, for the most part. I have nothing to hide, unlike you.

So keep on with the weak ass anonymous insults and we'll see you around someday.

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
I suppose it isn’t fun for you. Like I said the truth hurts catch. Don’t care what you think. I’m having a good time. I love the theory of its ok to personally attack someone if you say who you are. That’s flawed AF. But I’m sure you two trump loving stallions are like him. If you can think it up and say it but then someone else says something mean too it was only ok for you to say it because you said so.

Completely unrelated...why is Custer still D?
First of all I never said what Taylor said is okay, but I'm not sure how you don't understand the difference between the two comments Tony. Taylor says it to someone who fully knows who he is and knows that said person can come and confront him if he chooses. You on the other hand, say it behind a wall of anonymity because you're afraid that if someone finds out who you are, they could confront you. That makes you a coward at best and a cotton-headed-ninny-muggins at worst. That is the difference my good sir.

You could insult me, my job, my life. You could claim people don’t like me. My child and wife would disagree. My friends would also disagree. You both could think I play for the Hashers and that I’m Tony. You are both idiots as you’ve proven. Nice assumptions. I bet you are both smart enough to know what they say when you assume. Maybe not though.

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
You could insult me, my job, my life. You could claim people don’t like me. My child and wife would disagree. My friends would also disagree. You both could think I play for the Hashers and that I’m Tony. You are both idiots as you’ve proven. Nice assumptions. I bet you are both smart enough to know what they say when you assume. Maybe not though.
Yeah, we're the idiots. Whatever you say bud. Also, other than calling you a p*ssy and a coward (which I stand by) we didn't attack you, you attacked Taylor, and I jumped in to stand up for a friend. You have an issue with it, you're more than welcome to come over and have a chat the next time you're at a tourney. That's not a threat, that an invitation to talk.

Last edited:

BSBR

Starting Player

As an unbiased observer, you sure seem like a little, whiny, cowardly *****. Just an observation

Derby Pitcher

Thanks for that Grand Forks guys.

Early Rankings
C
1. QC 2 MMB 3 ****son Law 4 Eide 5 Action Motor

D
1. Pink It Forward 2. Dmvw 3 Custer Flats 4 Inges 5 Aftermath

Maybe next time RMI and Hashers.
Any updates to the power rankings? Trying to figure out if I should move my rec 3 team up to C and try and make a run.

TI_013

Can we talk about eide this past weekend losing out on Saturday in Bismarck? Super team? Must not have had all their stars at the helm.

And Custer flats being D???? They will be the favorites in D for sure this year.

Joker_24

Star Player
Can we talk about eide this past weekend losing out on Saturday in Bismarck? Super team? Must not have had all their stars at the helm.

And Custer flats being D???? They will be the favorites in D for sure this year.

Yes, we can talk about it, congrats to the teams we lost to. They out played us, both losses were good games and could had gone either way.

The end

Last edited:

Jim_Chimney

C'mon, Timmy. If you knew anything about Custer Flats, you'd know that it's impossible for them to collectively stay sober enough to win a 2-day tournament with the current crew~

bstark28

Starting Player
McQuade's brackets released and no chatter, yet? Couple intriguing, 1st round match-ups that stick out.......the Monsta/Anarchy showdown on Friday night, will be great. In C, on paper, the MMB/Russell's (actually, I'm shocked that Russell's is still C) game should be solid. In D...not too sure, but appears like DMVW got a tough draw.

Last edited:

NDSoftballJesus

The Rookie
They just came out late yesterday.......... hardly any time to even look at them, but I'll bite and breakdown the tourney:

Starting from the top of the C bracket w/ ND matchups:

****son Law gets Sports on Tap - Should be a win for ****son but Sports on Tap is tough. The winner of this game should win their second game

Eide received a favorable draw. Should get ****son Law or Sports on Tap in game 3. Eide should get into the 7:40pm Saturday game fairly easily if they show up and play well.

Quality Concrete also is on the top side of the bracket and is in a bit of a tougher spot. They will have to beat Sioux Nation, RMI and New Era to get to the 7:40pm game. They will be tested.

Great game to watch Friday night will be Pink It Forward (Fargo super secret D team aka Tork's team) vs. Dvorak. We are now on the bottom side of the bracket which I believe to be the tougher side of the two. Winner of that game should win game 2.

MMB received a tough draw getting Russel's paint and body. If Russel's brings the team they normally do expect them to be a favorite. This should be a great Friday night game as well. Winner gets Racine Plumbing - Tough draw for Racine getting either MMB or Russel's with the winner getting Pink It or Dvorak.

The very bottom bracket is wide open. Mulligan's gets a Colorado team which is a wild card - could be good could be bad. If they win that they just need to beat a few SD teams or GF / Bismarck sickies and they are into the 8:20 undefeated game likely against MMB or Russel's

My guess is Eide or QC will be playing MMB or Russel's 11am on Sunday to see who sits in the chair for the loser to come back through.

Should be a great tourney with some solid ND teams going at it.