ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

I thought it was funny, not necessarily because it was a brilliantly put together brain buster, but because he called you out for clearly putting your tampon in the wrong hole this morning. Although sometimes the wrong hole is the right hole, so what do I know.

It would make sense if what karate man and softball "star" are saying was accurate. However, it's not so the cake must have been a lie.

Hashin _5

How did GF League go tonight?

They cancelled league for the season. I guess the commish of GF softball loves this forum and decided to call off the season. Turns out our fields are too small and there aren't any good teams. Tough break for us. Thanks to everyone on here for ruining my life which revolves solely around chasing slow pitch immortality. God bless.

dm6

Addicted to Softballfans
Hoping come state we scored 68 runs and lost 3 in mich golden. Played better and won 1st at mcquades and then lost a lowsey one to American casing 13-8 sat night.. it is in our future to do well hopefully... Ulmer did win the drinking on our team for weekend.

I appreciate you calling out my alcoholism beach....it's a disease you know. Now back to the **** show that is grand forks....it's to bad that flood didn't take the whole town.

ndsoftballstar

Part Time Player
Burrito please tell me more... What's your career record against them? What's your batting average in those games? I'm super confused about GF players attitude on this board. You get mad if you don't get enough credit, then I say something good about one of your teams and you get mad about that. I'm sitting over here, in between bp sessions, just trying to be an adult and change my ways and you guys keep pulling my back in. If you guys want the old "star" back just say so.

Burrito please tell me more... What's your career record against them? What's your batting average in those games? I'm super confused about GF players attitude on this board. You get mad if you don't get enough credit, then I say something good about one of your teams and you get mad about that. I'm sitting over here, in between bp sessions, just trying to be an adult and change my ways and you guys keep pulling my back in. If you guys want the old "star" back just say so.

Rough guess on the career record is anywhere from 6-0 to 10-0. All of our stats were lost in the flood so I wouldn't be able to get you those numbers. I don't come on this forum enough to know that there was an old star. I guess that's a little sad and mostly pathetic that you've been on here long enough for anyone to recognize that you are trying to change your posting ways. I'm not the least bit mad about it. I enjoy laughing at the hardcore nature of you. I never thought I'd type that on a public board. I usually save my hardcore action for when we are greased up watching redtube together. Great now I have to go to the "bathroom" and take care of something. You've got me wrapped around your Miken.

Jim_Chimney

I appreciate you calling out my alcoholism beach....it's a disease you know. Now back to the **** show that is grand forks....it's to bad that flood didn't take the whole town.

Ouch, that's a harsh flood comment. You really have killed off a majority of the ol' brain cells, Ulmer. Speaking of ****-shows though, I'm told the drunken entertainment you provide is the main reason they keep your old arse around. As much as you do seem to enjoy being one of the weak links, it's probably time to put less focus on slowpitch and more towards your hopeful recovery~

0c7472e9-e206-42be-b019-b5e14a976ecb.gif

bstark28

Starting Player
Next real question (2 legit posts in a row for me, a new record) Why does everyone keep saying C is wide open. I totally get everyone can hit and anyone can lose a game, but isn't it really between Corral and MMB? Both have finished in the top 4 consecutive years at McQuade's, MMB won an open tournament and finished 3rd at Mich Golden (to the Box and Heartland) and didn't Corral finish 2nd at state last year? It seems to me that those 2 are the clear favorites.

Corral always plays well at McQuade's, that's just a fact....but they also went 2-2 at Mich Golden, which included two bad losses. As for MMB in Mich Golden....having Chad play with them helped a ton, just my opinion, so take that with a grain of salt. Either way, both are solid teams and should make Sunday at State....book it.

Also, as shown by Kinni's gif, you can probably guess who went on a good run and took 2nd at C State last year, in Fargo.

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
Corral always plays well at McQuade's, that's just a fact....but they also went 2-2 at Mich Golden, which included two bad losses. As for MMB in Mich Golden....having Chad play with them helped a ton, just my opinion, so take that with a grain of salt. Either way, both are solid teams and should make Sunday at State....book it.

Also, as shown by Kinni's gif, you can probably guess who went on a good run and took 2nd at C State last year, in Fargo.

Just throwing it out there but Jordyn Heck (pitched for us at McQuades and the open early bird) would have been our pitcher at Mich Golden if it wasn't Chad, and he isn't the pitcher that Chad is (although both throw underhand) but he's a REALLY good hitter so I honestly don't think Chad made that much of a difference. My opinion so take it with a grain of pepper, not trying to start anything but I feel it needs to be said.

NDSoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
Funny.

Current Top 5
C
1 MMB 2 QC 3 Corral 4 RMI 5 Racine

D
1. D**kson Law 2 DMVW 3 Inges 4 Rhombus 5 Aftermath

Rec I
1 Proz 2 WTP 3 JB 4 Driftwood 5 Johnnys

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans

Seems to be we did just fine without Chad at McQuades.

beachbomb10

Addicted to Softballfans
Ul
Ouch, that's a harsh flood comment. You really have killed off a majority of the ol' brain cells, Ulmer. Speaking of ****-shows though, I'm told the drunken entertainment you provide is the main reason they keep your old arse around. As much as you do seem to enjoy being one of the weak links, it's probably time to put less focus on slowpitch and more towards your hopeful recovery~

0c7472e9-e206-42be-b019-b5e14a976ecb.gif

Ulmer was the soberest for both our games on Saturday he is too 5 hitter on our team for what u got to say keep it in your chimney....

Ul

Ulmer was the soberest for both our games on Saturday he is too 5 hitter on our team for what u got to say keep it in your chimney....

I get that you have to defend your buddy. Please just gather yourself and construct a post that doesn't make you look like an idiot. Good gracious bud. It's just softball.

ndsoftballstar

Part Time Player
I haven't heard many predictions for the Grand Forks Classic... Who is going to win the most important tournament north of Reynolds?

sendit69

I haven't heard many predictions for the Grand Forks Classic... Who is going to win the most important tournament north of Reynolds?

From looking at the registered teams it seems that the July Classic is the most important Rec 2 - 4 tournament in July. Looks to be like an early preview of the Grand Forks League tournament at the Class level with a couple Canadian teams sprinkled in.

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
I just finished hitting at the West Fargo softball fields in preparation for the July Classic. Also have been practicing my modest show bomb bat toss and walk to the dugout. Hopefully there is a stiff breeze blowing in to make it more of a challenge.

Just make sure not to throw it on the ground so it bounces up on top of the dugout

Baconeater10

Extra Hitter
From looking at the registered teams it seems that the July Classic is the most important Rec 2 - 4 tournament in July. Looks to be like an early preview of the Grand Forks League tournament at the Class level with a couple Canadian teams sprinkled in.

Bring your team up. Maybe you'll crack the July power rankings.

Who the f**k are you and why are you talking crap about a tourney that got rained out and went to a card draw?

Interesting theory guy. Too bad you're wrong. After a long day at Rick's and indulging in that extra Appletini you just shouldn't have had you may not have posted this nonsense. You must have been white girl wasted. Rec 1 had a full round robin on Saturday.

maxresdefault.jpg

Jim_Chimney

Are we really talking about The July Classic? That is a joke of a tournament 6 Class teams all from Canada and Grand Forks 4 Rec 1 teams ha you can hardly call that a tournament. And of course it would get called because of rain those fields up there hold about as much water as my dogs little blue baby pool.

Ummm, apparently you haven't heard but a few beefy MMB players made the trip to GF so yeah.. the July Classic is basically now forever legit. You've heard of MMB, right? They actually sell their own shirts/hats.. it's like, really cool~

sendit69

Ummm, apparently you haven't heard but a few beefy MMB players made the trip to GF so yeah.. the July Classic is basically now forever legit. You've heard of MMB, right? They actually sell their own shirts/hats.. it's like, really cool~

Depends on what BEEFY MMB players were there, my guess is they sent their scrubs up there and all the Grand Forks players secretly wanted their autographs. Similar to when the Twins send their player caravan around to all towns in North Dakota, you have to be a super fan to know who the hell they are.