Nebraska Board Bros #5

Sixes

K C C O
Is the Nebraska world of softball this slow?

I may be moving there this summer and looking for a squad in the Elkhorn/Omaha area.

dsmccain

Addicted to Softballfans
Donger is in Lincoln, pay no attention to him, I could find a spot for you in la vista!

However, if you find yourself in Lincoln, donger has my endorsement!

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Donger is in Lincoln, pay no attention to him, I could find a spot for you in la vista!

However, if you find yourself in Lincoln, donger has my endorsement!

Actually I play LaVista as well and on an Omaha based team, so from 45 miles away I got him covered lol

dsmccain

Addicted to Softballfans
Actually I play LaVista as well and on an Omaha based team, so from 45 miles away I got him covered lol

Awesome, Didn't know you made your way to la vista. What do you think of those 275 ft fields? Must do wonders for your warning track power haha

little_hubb

Addicted to Softballfans
Holy cow it been a long time... After a long medically induced absence I have to say I am back, for what it's worjh which isn't much... Lol...

Kabbie

Blue Jay
Last Chance Blast in Milford Oct 8th, get your teams in.

so far have 2 upper and 5 lower mens division and 0 coed teams want up to 18 total

Kabbie

Blue Jay
up to 5 upper 7 Middle 6 lower and 2 coed as of now If i dont get to at least 4 coed i wont be doing Coed.

Last edited:

milesej05

The Rookie
What is the tourney in Milford looking like team-wise?

And what is the limit of homeruns you can buy? I played in a tourney a few weeks back where you could buy extra HR's but one ump said you could only buy 3 and another ump said you can buy as many as you want.

Kabbie

Blue Jay
5 upper 11 lower, can accept 1 upper and 1 more lower to fill it out.

You can buy up to 2 extra home runs per game and they do not carry over.

milesej05

The Rookie
Just want some clarification on the HR's. If my team buys the 2 extra HR's the other team has to wait until we hit ALL 4 before they can hit their 3rd or is it an out after hitting #2 (or #5 if buying extras)

Kabbie

Blue Jay
you can buy 2 at the coin toss. so basically you have 4 for that game and #5 will be an out
if you dont buy any at the coin toss #3 will be an out