Nebraska Board Bros #5

cybh3

Addicted to Softballfans
Long shot here but does anyone have a connection for CWS tickets?

Last edited:

NE Hitman

Addicted to Softballfans
How about the Power League schedule? I kind of liked the split doubleheaders, but am fine with the regular ones too, but having the mix has it all messed up. We're scheduled to play one team 5 times, we played them once early this year and coming up we'll play them two weeks in a row. Anyone else's schedule that weird?
(and yes i tried to call the Larry guy at UBA, but he was not there and never called me back)

metz225

Addicted to Softballfans
How about the Power League schedule? I kind of liked the split doubleheaders, but am fine with the regular ones too, but having the mix has it all messed up. We're scheduled to play one team 5 times, we played them once early this year and coming up we'll play them two weeks in a row. Anyone else's schedule that weird?
(and yes i tried to call the Larry guy at UBA, but he was not there and never called me back)

Yep, we play DxD 5 times within a month. It would be nice to play a few of the other teams at least once. :rolleyes:

nateedogg27

Addicted to Softballfans
Who's playing in cornhusker state games? Amish what division you guys playing in?

Unfortunetly we couldn't get enough core guys to make an Amish team, so we are throwing together a team to enter. I think we will play the lowest level. We won't be called Amish though, as we have a rule that there has to be 8 original players to enter a tournament with our team name. I take it Shockers are getting in??

Unfortunetly we couldn't get enough core guys to make an Amish team, so we are throwing together a team to enter. I think we will play the lowest level. We won't be called Amish though, as we have a rule that there has to be 8 original players to enter a tournament with our team name. I take it Shockers are getting in??

Nate I guess Watts will make us play C and wont let us play D. Those are the 2 division's. C is E and D is rec. lol

Yeah I think shockers are getting in.. Just wasn't sure how the divisions worked or what division we should be In!?
Hope we see you out there. We Might have a little beeer! And challenge anybody to a game of washers!!

FR20

<font color="#000080">Bleeding Blue</font>
Shout out to Frank's Butchers, two monster wins on Wednesday, the best team no one has ever heard of or knows anything about........ :confused: ;) :D

cybh3

Addicted to Softballfans
Shout out to Frank's Butchers, two monster wins on Wednesday, the best team no one has ever heard of or knows anything about........ :confused: ;) :D

Don't have any clue what your talking about.
We are just a bunch of guys having fun and enjoying good competition.

We like that no one knows us or much about us.

nateedogg27

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah I think shockers are getting in.. Just wasn't sure how the divisions worked or what division we should be In!?
Hope we see you out there. We Might have a little beeer! And challenge anybody to a game of washers!!

I'm game! If you can't get a team together holler we may need a few guys still!

FR20

<font color="#000080">Bleeding Blue</font>
Two bad the omaha site doesn't list results each Wednesday.

http://www.ubanebraska.com/AS_Leagues.html -->then click on Men's Power League

Don't have any clue what your talking about.
We are just a bunch of guys having fun and enjoying good competition.

We like that no one knows us or much about us.

That's a good start, now get your **** together, get some funding and play some tourneys, the upper division really needs 4 or 5 more teams to step it up in order to make it funner and add some variety.

cybh3

Addicted to Softballfans
I love coming home and seeing these in the mail.
image-5.jpg