Nebraska Board Bros #5

Kabbie

Blue Jay
Question all, probably putting together another tournament in September or October this year... Any format you guys want to try? Yes it will be good ol ASA but want peoples input on round robin, double elim, something different etc.

Bombpop

Haha, funny! It's our "2nd" year we started where most first time young teams start.. We have played up all year! We will
Move up as we are suppose to dont worry!

I agree. I would rather see a team win E1, and move up to E than teams finish in the top five and drop to a lower level the following year.

I agree. I would rather see a team win E1, and move up to E than teams finish in the top five and drop to a lower level the following year.

Only the top 4 are supposed to move up. The rest of the team just stay in the same level. They made D so the C teams could play. D-1 is the regular D.

nateedogg27

Addicted to Softballfans
No the lower. It goes D and then D-1. But i think they will combine the 2 again. Guessing they will only have 4 teams ( Ryno's, Damage, Combat, DXD)in D. CN and Dirtbags can play if they want to.

Ryan with Ryno's said their district Rep won't let them play D State. And it sounds like Complete with play D from what i've heard.

nateedogg27

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha, funny! It's our "2nd" year we started where most first time young teams start.. We have played up all year! We will
Move up as we are suppose to dont worry!

Its our 2nd year as well and we played D last year:p You are ranked top 10 and have beat several D teams this year, you should be playing D1. :confused:

We won E-1 in our first year playing. We lost Boone ( outfielder ) and rabbit ( shortstop ).. Why would we skid a whole division when we lost 2 of arguably our best players?.. If we win E or place in top 5. Don't worry we have no problem moving up and will not try to drop back down..

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Nope. I think I got Bub out one time in three games. I pitched him 6" outside and he hit piss rods to Right (LOL) and I pitched one that would have hit him and he hit a rope to left and everything in between.

Neer is the same way, throw one at either of their shoulders and say bye bye

nateedogg27

Addicted to Softballfans
We won E-1 in our first year playing. We lost Boone ( outfielder ) and rabbit ( shortstop ).. Why would we skid a whole division when we lost 2 of arguably our best players?.. If we win E or place in top 5. Don't worry we have no problem moving up and will not try to drop back down..

Wasn't aware of that what happend to those guys?

Boone started playing with combat beginning of the year. As he should be and rabbit is now playing with them. I think we played with them
A couple times this year. But for fun and stuff. They won't be at state or nationals with us. Just a bunch of young guys. With Papis old ass to keep us outta trouble!

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Boone started playing with combat beginning of the year. As he should be and rabbit is now playing with them. I think we played with them
A couple times this year. But for fun and stuff. They won't be at state or nationals with us. Just a bunch of young guys. With Papis old ass to keep us outta trouble!

Enforcer :cool:

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Question all, probably putting together another tournament in September or October this year... Any format you guys want to try? Yes it will be good ol ASA but want peoples input on round robin, double elim, something different etc.

Use ASA ground rules but allow guys to use their Utrip bats. We all know the .52cor ball is the x factor so let guys swing either bat. I think could help draw interest from area teams. Agree w tbullard, pool play into bracket and do cash payout

Just my .02, I expect change back too :D

Bombpop

Only the top 4 are supposed to move up. The rest of the team just stay in the same level. They made D so the C teams could play. D-1 is the regular D.

Hmm. I need to brush up on this. I don't think 4 ever factored into it. It used to be the top 3 bumped with 16 or less, and the top 6 bumped with more than that. If this back in the day, the top 6 would have bumped to C. Also, any team that was .500 couldn't drop without an appeal.

The making of D1 has nothing to do with C teams. C teams are C teams.

What's everybody plan on swinging at state with these new balls!? I'm interested to see some thoughts..
Il be swinging a miken ultra and the monsta.. Maybe the old helmer.