Nebraska Board Bros #5

Dimer10

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah might have jumped the gun a bit I saw that it was posted on the site. nateedogg27 when did you guys drop out?

Dimer10

Addicted to Softballfans
So the bracket posted is incorrect and will be reposted with only 7 teams?

Yes I guess Amish dropped out so we will see what the update will be with 7 teams. Mark is calling him now to figure out when the bracket will be out.

Damage #10

jk9williams

Addicted to Softballfans
Good job Joe, btw that was a bull#### call last night on the baseline call..... what a surprise. :rolleyes:
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1312084

Thanks Fred...I thought we placed a good argument on the table, but they missed it. To me there were two fouls on that play. 1. I didn't run to second because I'm lazy and old, which would have avoided the call all together. 2. Ryno's looking to get an out like that :)...which is hilarious to me! Let me caveat that comment before someone from Ryno's gets upset........take a deep breath and calm down, I thought it was funny and really don't care about my possible run scoring as you guys were laying the wood to us anyway!

jk9williams

Addicted to Softballfans
Good job Joe, btw that was a bull#### call last night on the baseline call..... what a surprise. :rolleyes:
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1312084

By the way, below is the exact section and rule!

Sec. 12. BASE RUNNERS ARE NOT OUT:
A. When a batter-runner overruns or over slides first base and immediately returns
to that base.
B. When a base runner is required to return to a base and is not given sufficient
time to return.
C. When a base runner is touched with the ball not securely held by a fielder.
D. When a defensive team does not attempt an appeal play until after a next
pitch is made.
E. When a base runner holds his base until a fly ball is touched, and then attempts
to advance.
F. When a base runner runs outside a baseline, and behind a fielder attempting
to field a batted ball.
G. When a base runner runs outside the baseline, other than to avoid a fielder
attempting to tag him with the ball.

cruee

Addicted to Softballfans
We should have got 2 seed. Guessing since he didn't do Wayne results till today it didn't give enough time for computer to update. It is what it is. We will just roll with it and play ball. Good luck to everyone this weekend

dsmccain

Addicted to Softballfans
Throwing this out there to try and gauge interest.

Overnight tournament held at La Vista fields.
Double elimination fund raising tournament for Frank's Butchers.
$175 per team
August 24th & 25th

Quoted for interest, right in my backyard. ASA?

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
We should have got 2 seed. Guessing since he didn't do Wayne results till today it didn't give enough time for computer to update. It is what it is. We will just roll with it and play ball. Good luck to everyone this weekend

Absolutely, I was just commenting after reading that based on the teams it appeared that DxD got the 2 seed, when we really should swap places in the bracket. Good luck to you guys as well this weekend