Field 3
9:00:00 AM IHT vs. No Mames
10:00:00 AM Colby Ridge vs. No Mames
11:00:00 AM Colby Ridge vs. IHT

Single Elim starts at 1230 with Championship set for 330pm

Good tourney, so the trophies will be in next week, right? :p

dsmccain

Addicted to Softballfans
hahha, i was already done, showered, and caught a buzz by the time the championship would've started. I'd say our E team really choked on the D in that tourney

Bombpop

Thanks to all you guys that came in and played. It was neat that you guys came from all over. I wish I would have had some down time to meet you all. And yes, we (IHT) won.

FreakShow34

One minute left
1 minute left. -worst call of the day.

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

trip

stfu
There were teams full of douchebags.

The last two we played and in particular, the last one. Bunch of idiots.

turn the wind off next year if you can

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Ump didn't want a bunch of scrubs beating a pretty looking team in full unis pressed by their moms so he let an inning start 9 minutes past when he said 1.5 minutes left.

hotcorner42

Addicted to Softballfans
If you lost in 7 innings, that's legit. Shouldn't be time limits in tourneys anyway. Nice rainbow unicorn wig on your pitcher.

trip

stfu
what's the point? everyone out there shoots middle and takes **** way too seriously. everyone was running on four hours of sleep and a team of people where half normally play at 1b/p/c, i think we held our own pretty well.

Based on the talent I know on this board......none of you turds should be talking smack to the IHT guys......they are 200 times the ball players any of you turds are!

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
hey donger you fat lefty tourney winning *****.

Fixed that for you, and thanks to you and the others for bringing your tourism dollars to Nebraska. The state desperately needs them

Seriously, if you were the SS your game is legit. Too bad your keyboard gets in the way of that. We were all there to have a good time, we did and seems like you guys did as well. If you were that serious about kicking my ass, instead of you and your boys watching us for 4 innings, come say hi. Isn't this board supposed to be about bro's helping bro's? That's how your whole team came together from all over, right? :biggthumpup:

Says the guy who talks **** about Foster two days after the tourney is over.

Site trip's fine example above before you make accusations like this, someone dresses like that it's all about having a good time and people do/did notice him

trip

stfu
i'm just busting nuts. i'm as nice a guy as they come. there was only one guy out there that needed an ass beating (aside from the 5'1" umpire) and he was on that team that got all decked out with full uniforms. hit up the middle three times and gave our pitcher the stink eye every time he trotted to first.