LTB Need a good Senior Bat

olddude

Getting older and bolder.
I'm back on SF after a long hiatus from softball, accepted that I'm truly and OLDDUDE, and now looking for a good senior bat. I prefer longer barrels, but open to anything in 26.5 and 27oz.

Please let me know what you got, and give me a couple hours to respond. My feedback and points are old, but I'm still the same GTG and will pay quickly to those who are the same.

Thanks in advance and remember my motto:

Smoke P*t, Eat P***y, Be Happy!

Last edited:

olddude

Thanks everyone. I got a Dudley HotW, it's endloaded so may be back for a balanced.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Find a dudley lift. I prefer the 12"el. These are highly underrated and are still pretty available in the lighter weights. Once broken in, they are every bit as good as my og dudley red knob performance wise.

gaternation

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a excellent condition 26 oz OG Dudley Lightning balanced with a few hundred hits on it tops. Bat is the holy grail and will legit last 2000-2500 swings on it- ask anyone they will tell you for $350. I have pics if your interested.

olddude

Tried the HotW, the endload feels too heavy. A couple of teammates loved it, but they already swing ELs.

Looking for something balanced, prefer 13 and 14 inch barrels. Keep it under $125.