need a pre

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Not quite sure if these have creatine in them, haven't checked because I don't care if it has creatine or not, but when I'm out of OG Jacked, these are what I will use.

Optimum Platinum Pre
Cellucor C4

I also drink the HIT supplement brand Muscle Matrix while working out. No energy boost, but have noticed increased pumps since I've been using it.

jonah35

Addicted to Softballfans
MP33, you still take the OG stuff? I have a full bottle in my car i haven't touched in months, it just bags me to take it everytime I look at it. Just toys with me.

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
NO extreme by cellucor is the best profile that I've found on a pre without creatine. I used it a couple of years back and really liked it.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
MP33, you still take the OG stuff? I have a full bottle in my car i haven't touched in months, it just bags me to take it everytime I look at it. Just toys with me.

Yep, on my last bottle now. Been sampling other ones here and there to see what works for me. So far, ON Platinum Pre and C4 work the best

Fuzz

Extra Hitter
GAT nitraflex is the best "non" creatine

Controlled Labs white flood would be next after that.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Them taking it off the market didn't scare you off?

Anything that is good gets taken off the shelves.

Nope, because of what Morris said. That, and I had been using it for over a year with no issues when they took it off the market, so I stocked up.

Just bought the following:

Cellucor C4
Optimum Platinum Pre
HIT Igniter Extreme

Hope one of them gets close to the OG Jacked

Tjc

Star Player
The best pwo that I've come across which doesn't have creatine would have to be Game Day by MAN Sports. Check it out.

OilCountryCanno

Star Player
C4 buddy and don't look back. Get the blue raspberry flavour, it's an awesome taste. Contrains very miniscue amounts of creatine. I've tried a few other PW's and I advocate C4 over any of them by a large margin. IMO