need combatant help

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
im looking to add a new ASA bat to the arsenal...and i had a question for you guys

I like the barrel response/feel and distance i got hitting a buddies DB asa (orange) however i don't like the extreme endload. Is there a more balanced version (1 piece) out there for ASA? As you can see from my sig im not a big combat guy, esp since i sold my og av a few yrs ago

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
I think the cg275 has a similar endload so I wouldn't suggest that. Unfortunately almost all Combats are somewhat endloaded these days. Maybe the portent or the Dirty as suggested previously.

mihklo

Cg275 IMO isn't as endloaded as the db I had (orange one). Dirty is more balanced (last years). I assume the weighting on this years will be similar to the cg275. The portent was pretty balanced. But my 26 ran 27oz.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
im looking to add a new ASA bat to the arsenal...and i had a question for you guys

I like the barrel response/feel and distance i got hitting a buddies DB asa (orange) however i don't like the extreme endload. Is there a more balanced version (1 piece) out there for ASA? As you can see from my sig im not a big combat guy, esp since i sold my og av a few yrs ago

If you like the DBA, get the Dirty. And "extreme endload"? The DBA does not have an extreme endload. It has an endload, but I find it to be a pretty mild one.

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
Portent! That thing is ridiculous. Just about every team in my spring/summer league asked the ump to inspect my ASA Portent. We BPd with almost all 52/300 and played with 52/300 in league. Just had a tournament where we used the Evil SB 44/375. THAT was fun! :)

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Portent! That thing is ridiculous. Just about every team in my spring/summer league asked the ump to inspect my ASA Portent. We BPd with almost all 52/300 and played with 52/300 in league. Just had a tournament where we used the Evil SB 44/375. THAT was fun! :)

People who ask to check just about any ASA only bat.............are...............just.....straight..........uninformed.....sadly

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
CG275 is on another level compared to my teammates Portant. The 26.5 CG275 endload is very minimal too. Id go with the CG275.

RSTLNE

Addicted to Softballfans
I game the red db275 and I don't think it's endloaded at all. Moreso I guess mid-load. Definitely not balanced like a worth bj fulk. My OG AV FL was better endloaded and I'm still chasing that feel and sweetspot from every bat out there now.

From what I've gathered reading through the threads this year, I guess its portent or dirty for a more balanced feel.

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
CG275 is on another level compared to my teammates Portant. The 26.5 CG275 endload is very minimal too. Id go with the CG275.

is this the CG275 model# ? DBGSP2

also, what about the combat VTS 375..i heard it's fire and pretty balanced